CHAPTER:-12

Namjoon put his hand in karate form and He brought his hands into position and knocked jimin unconscious by hitting him on the side neck. He dragged the masculine out of the chamber where his people and soliders were sleeping paralyzed by the poison they ate with food.
"Hm.....take him to the Busan, and save him even it takes your life". Joon said handing jimin to old man who struggle to hold him because of his big body.
"Roger, chief I'll do that but how will you get out from here, I mean no one is here to help you". Old man said looking behind joon where people were sleeping.
"I'll handle it, take care of our majesty first I'll catch him at the boder of bright and dark side's border". Namjoon said and launched a red bomb rocket in air, to signal his man.
"Yes, chief come back soon my body isn't so good, I'm just poor man". The old man said and put the king on palanquin that dragging it from front.
"I know old man, and I'm grateful for that please, here is map it will lead you there". Namjoon gave a piece of paper to him, and show him the direction.
"Yes, thank you take care chief". Old man saluted him before pulling the palanquin.
"I'll you don't have to worry about that old man". Namjoon smiled going into village again, his evil grin showed his confidence and power.

"Now, come in front cowards". Namjoon smriked when five men came fro t him with sword in his hands, positioning himself to attack namjoon swipe the thin metal blad in air cutting their heads by neck.
"It's really, easy i am having fun". Namjoon smiled when they dropped on to ground and namjoon landed on ground on his one knee his hair was swiping behind by air his head band playing with air it was really attractive moment for the villagers who were looking at the fight from their houses. Joon run and run behind the old man clearing the path from behind to save jimin from attack.
"Chief, they are so many we are just we can't win this, we have run away from here". They were standing in circle looking the enemies who surrounded them in circles.
"No, idiot he can't run away from like this, our majesty is unconscious and he can't help himself". Namjoon said looking at the enemies and put his sword in air cutting three mans neck in one swipe.
"Ooh....ah....there is nothing to say in this situation but chief tell my pregent wife i love her, did you hear all, attack". The second chief said with smile and everyone killed them but more came in their way.
"Don't be like that stupid, we will definitely go home from here". Namjoon said and he inserted the sword into his enemy stomach. There was a lot of noise. The villagers were running here and there and in the middle of the crowd a child was crying due to the noise and burning huts. It was stupid if you say it wasn't the terrifying view. He swings his legs.  The child was picked up in the lap and while flying, he stands at the wooden entrance door. He was shocked to see the fierce flames all around and he signals his companions to help the villagers.
"Chief there is some man behind the old man's cart, you go there we will take care of it". The youngest said with nodding joon looked at them from tree where he was standing to go after the man, who is behind jimin's cart.
"Ok....be safe, come back alive I'll give you all treat". Namjoon yelled with smile giving them a thumbs up.
"Did you all hear what chief said, he will give as treat first time in history". Second chief said and all nodded with large grin on there bloody face.
"The Kim namjoon, the great solider of Busan, a miserly person will give us treat". The other one yelled killing the foe and cleaning his bloody hands on his clothes.
"Ooho....this will be the best fight i ever does in my entire life, I'll surely win against them". Youngest said howling in happiness, it was fun for him.
"Idiot you are just 18, you didn't even get in war place before". Second chief said looking done with younger's words
"Haha! I didn't, but I'll win this". Youngest said and kick the foe's stomach before cutting his throat.

"Kook- ah, I'm doing what you said, if i got killed by them don't hate me, I'm just trying to keep my promise to protect your older brother and remember i love you,my kook, i just wanted to be with you, but you make a wall between us, wall of promise, i Know you are so busy at your work, my love but please come to my funeral, I'll wait there for you and please forgive me, i Know I'm wrong but i fall for your older brother too, come back please"namjoon said in his jumping here there Traveling on trees to go after jimin, to protect his lover brother or a man who made him(joon) love him(jimin).

"NAMJOON! NO, DON'T LEAVE HERE ALONE. IM ALIVE FOR YOU". Jungkook yelled waking up from his short nap which gave him a nightmare of his only love, and he can't loose him again not forever he will take namjoon back from the bright side, for sure.

To be continued......

___________________________________

Do you know how it's feels when someone choose someone else over you..., But most hurting things is, you were a option.

Sexy......🥵💦🥵💦

🥵💦🥵💦

_Arya_