CHAPTER:-4

"Welcome,welcome fellow subjects welcome to the dark side who is the king competition? Please write your name there so you can get the money after losing the game to treat yourself". Tae said banging untensil loudly to get attention.
"Yaa.......name.......here". Yoongi said giving the papers to the fighters and audience who were desperately wanting to beat the younger kid.
"So who don't want to fight sit there behind the king". Tae shout and everyone get there position some are at fighters place and some are at audience.
"Bitch..... tried...... steal...... money". Yoongi said beating the shit out of the body builder man who tried to steal his and taehyung's bag from the table.
"Ok after beating man we can start now, but you one thing if you loose match will finish no other chances going to given". Taehyung yelled earning cheers and claps from audience.

After so many rounds of fight no one can win over jungkook he was tired but still energetic he wants what's his and he never loose anything what belongs to him never ever.
"Mr. Hye......soon.....Jong.......". Yoongi said when an one eyed man come his eyes with smrik.
"If I'll win you will gonna be my mistress" the man laughed pointing on yoongi who rolled his eyes it's not First time a man try to flirt with him.
"Hana, dul , set" tae said to jungkook and the man who got fainted in just one punch.
"Am i here to play why this dumbass tried to fight me if he was going die in one punch". Kook scoffed.
"Next..... K..Kai". Yoongi said the boy bowed him before going to in the ring which made of mud. His boundaries were made by wood and bamboo.
" I was waiting for you". Kook said smiling he position himself his right hand was front his hands left leg was behind, left hand was beside his left chest his hands were straight like knife.
Kai was in same position. They started the fight Kai and jungkook both dodge it. It was hard to find who was going to win because they both were skilled and abonded soliders from their country and clan.
The lasted till first light of sun.

"My lord Kim namjoon is here to serve". A servant yelled at the front door of jimin's room.
"Let him come". jimin said smiling he was only in jeogori ( basic upper garment) he smiled taking off that too now he was only in baji ( pants).
"Oh lord my.... Lord sh... should i come (sigh*) later". Joon said shyly why the king always meet him naked.
"Why did you have something to do beside serving me nam...joon". jimin asked smiling innocently.
"No... I have n... no work beside serving you lord here i... Is your morning tea". Namjoon said not looking half naked prince even he is 16 he looks more macho and handsome than a adult man.
"Nam....joon help me to wear my clothes i have to court soon". Jimin said drinking the tea.
"Yes, my majesty". Joon said going behind jimin were is clothes he take the jeogori put on the jimin and than baeja ( traditional vest) joki( vest) and than durumagi ( overcoat).
Jimin fixed his clothes lastly leaving his room with joon.

Jungkook win the game he fighted with 234 people they all looses Kai was one of them. Jungkook was smriking holding the sword his one foot was flooded and one was on the wooden stool his subject were bowing while his helpers were stand behind him. Time passes now jungkook was 20 he was not like his past he is better version of himself along with his helpers and friend. They got their position with special name by the subjects day by day he get more subjects now it was looking like kingdom "the dark Kingdom" who he won and ruled with just in one finger.

The king Park jungkook...
( Dark Prince)
(Loves to play with his victims)
(Cruel, arrogant, mannerless, brat, sex addict, anger issue)
( Trust nobody even his special minister and servants)

Kim Taehyung
(Advisor, brain of the kingdom)
( Sometimes do dumb things)
( Talks too much)
( Finding his love)
( Likes to play with girls)
( Has dislikes for king's strange behaviour)

Min yoongi
( Killer machine, fighter,  arrogant cat).
( Can't talk he talks when you're special)
( Don't know what to do)
( Knows only about fight)
( Finding his lost lover)

Kai
( Cheeta, sharp eyes)
( Prince bodyguard)
( Knows everything about palace)
( Hates being called traitor or betrayal)
( Has weird theories about himself)

Hueningkai
( Little Bean, cutie, has dual personality)
( Yoongi's helper, good fighter, teacher for new solider)
( Loves dark king from his soul like admire).

___________________________________

Let me know your opinion.

Dark Prince

Advisor

Killer machine

Killer machine

Bodyguard of dark Prince

Yoongi's helper