CHAPTER:-15

"Turn the other way old man, i need to do some work". Jimin said, and old man did what the king said, that old man can feel lots of power coming from Jimin's body which wasn't a pleasant one. "It's means—".

"I'm the yin". Jimin said, absorbing the whole dark power from the two man, they turn into ashes while jimin smiled.
"M- my lord, dark pr- prince is the yan you kill those soldier back in woods too". Old man said gulping from fear, everyone knows dark prince was the yin.
"Why don't you keep this secret, hm? And I'll leave you alive". Jimin said putting his hand on shoulder of old man, scaring him so he don't open his mouth.
"Chief, ne- needs t- to know t- this he is the—". Old man shuttered backing away from jimin, namjoon has to know.
"Forget it, ok, forget this all hm...? I will give a reward or maybe two rewards". Jimin said looking at the old man whose eyes were on jimin jewellery,.
"Long live my lord, long live my lord—". Old man bowed rapidly, when jimin tossed his jwelleries to the old man.
"You can go, from here I want to be alone". Jimin said, the old man noded jimin looked at the running water front of him which goes to dark side.
"Thank you my lord—". Old man said, before jimin cutted his tongue with small knife than he jumped in water chuckling.

Yoongi looked the man front of him behind the tree, the pink and blue coloured hanbok suited his personality he looked calmed but his eyes were tired and restless like he was finding someone.
Yoongi felt like crying after looking at the man, he remembered that night when he ran away from the village, all covered in his family and own blood, he was pathetic and coward, who ran away because he was weak and can't protect his family from the evil monster.
Who has a angle son.
"Long time no see hoseok". Yoongi mumbled, looking at the person with teary eyes the people surrounding him, was from bright side. "Bright side—". Yoongi's eyes widened, after the realisation hit him. He gave the signal to the taehyung, who noded their people back away from the place. And hided themselves in deep woods.
"We need to go.... Before they saw us". Taehyung said and yoongi noded, he tried to move but he fall onto someone.
"Found..... Him....., Nam..... Joon". Yoongi said pointing on the body with low voice everyone noded, changing the path from bright side they returned to dark side with "Kim Namjoon".

"So, you know him?Ah.... The guy back in there wearing blue and pink coloured—". Taehyung said, making faces and gesture that matches the hoseok.
"No..... How... Can.... I know.... Him?". Yoongi said, not looking at the taehyung all his attention was on the boy front of him.
"You, know him Kim namjoon, don't you?" Taehyung noded but again he asked him with excited face, which yoongi returned with glare, so taehyung can zip his running mouth.
"Stop.... asking...... so... many—". Yoongi said slowly, he knows taehyung has alot patience because he always hear yoongi even he takes so much time to speak the words.
"Questions? Ok but you will tell me right? I mean we are friends, and you can talk to me—". Taehyung said smiling he looked at others who were looking at them with amuse.
"We..... are...... not...... friends, stay...... away..... from.... me". Yoongi said coldly, soliders behind taehyung on horses started to whispering about it.
"Ah? Than, ok— we are with together from 8 years, i- i t- thought we are— nevermind". Taehyung said, tightening the hold horse he took the lead while others followed him.
"I don't have friends and family, I'm all alone i don't need any friends". Yoongi said, as no one can hear he doesn't want anyone to know about his past, he doesn't want him to back to his life again, not again.
"Yoongi, we have to rest little bit horses are thirsty and i think they are also tired". Taehyung said, all other solider sighed in relief they were up from yesterday. They can take some rest now.

To be continued......

___________________________________

Need yoongi's and Hoseok 's past story? To know, what happened? Back than.

_Arya_