CHAPTER:-9

"you said it will take some time to reach their we are walking from morning". A young man said dragging himself he was tired and really hungry.
"And I'm right, look we are here Seoul and don't raised your voice at me Kim,i maybe shy but the I'm the boss". Joon looked at him raising his eyebrows it's been long time he wasn't feeling nervous and shy among them.
"Yes, chief I'm sorry it was just I'm so tired and hunger makes human animal". The boy bowed deeply asking for forgiveness from his superior.
"My majesty, we are here I'll meet the gurad than we will go to there". Namjoon said looking at jimin who noded with sleepy eyes and going back too sleep namjoon changed the ride of jimin before coming here.
"Namjoon, did you hear everyone from Korea is coming to the meeting". One of the man from crew said following joon.
"Yes, i do just focus on majesty's protection and outside the meeting house". Namjoon said looking at the city's forest there is deep forest surrounding the city.
"Oh! He will be fine, You know the dark side king Jeon jungkook is coming too" the man waved his hand front of joon "namjoon are you listening? Why did you stop?" The man said looking at joon who wipped his eyes quickly and looked at him.
"Oh really? I didn't know how did you get the information like that". Joon said scoffing.
"I just heard someone, may be that was only rumour but i want him to come here, you know he is really handsome". The man said and clapped his hands in excitement.
"Ah... I'm busy don't distrub me and find somewhere to stay for the night". Namjoon said with no intrest he was deeply in his thoughts.
"Yes, chief btw you're being weired today, I'll be at the meeting room". The man saluted dramatically and bowed.
"Ok, and don't drink it's dangerous here so be alert anything suspicious tell me". Namjoon said once more he can't make jimin in danger he is an important person and king.
"Yape, I'll chief be assured". The man run away to join other members from the crew.

"We are not going there?". Taehyung asked when the horse Cart changed there direction from the seoul direction.
"No, we are going there but not like king, prince or noble personal". Jungkook said he was looking at outside while the jewellery which was attached by his left lower lip to the left ear together were shining in the moonlight and dangling making a satisfying sound.
"Why? You think, your brother will recognise you and kill you". Taehyung asked looking at younger.
"No, it's not like that i- i just want to see something, i mean to see someone". Jungkook said and his became red from the think of that someone.
"You can't do this we are not going there, because they are coming too and i don't want you to go there". The old man who gives jungkook his power Park Lee won said.
"But old man, i- i will just go and-". Jungkook said but yoongi started to talk.
"Old......man..... Right...we..... Die.... We.... Go  t- there". Yoongi said trying to say faster.
"What? This is the hundredth time I'm telling you not to pretend yoongi". The old man yelled scaring the horses.
"Are you dumb? He doesn't pretending, why he is here with us". Taehyung yelled back hugging the yoongi who was trying to get free from him.
"He is the only one control my power that's why and also i think he is right let's go back". Jungkook said looking at front of him from deep in the forest where he is hiding with the cart and members.
"But about your brother, if you're in danger than he is also right". Taehyung asked looking at where jungkook eyes were fixed there was a man in mask walking with another man.
"There is someone who will protect him in all cost, and my brother is good fighter". Jungkook said and the horse Cart changed there direction again into woods.

"Letter from the man came my majesty, can you tell me now who is he?". Namjoon said giving the piece of yellow paper.
"No, he is my friend i told you before i don't know his name but he is trustworthy". Jimin said with smile and putting the letter inside his sleeves.
"Look my majesty, I'm going to-". Joon said looking at the letter which jimin securely putted inside his sleeves with smile.
"To take your clothes off oh please nam...joon not now we will do these things at my chamber in night". Jimin said and joon turns into red tomato from embarrassment.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

So, the story begins from here..

_Arya_