CHAPTER:-22

Taehyung saw two man on the horse with small army, they showed a big banner of a letter which has jungkook's stamp, he called him but why? He saw the angel in front he was watching him on poster now he is front of him. It took a while to taehyung to relise someone is standing beside him and waving his hands to them and when he did he back way, pointing on the man with his metal hand fan.

"How? I did not know you were here? It's impossible—". Taehyung backed away he can't fight him, he knows the aura coming from the man.
"You hear the uneven breathing so I matched with you, i have literally no smell which means you lack all of senses which always helps you". Jimin smiled he tilt his head spoking like with innocent face along with pout.
"No, i don't think so I'm lacking its you who is making me think I'm lacking— who are you?". Taehyung dodge pocket knife, he then pull it out from wall where it was stuck.
"My brother Park Jimin king of bright side of Busan— along with Kim namjoon my lover, prince Kim seokjin from Gwacheon, noble man Jung hoseok from busan bright side". Jungkook came, outside pulling joon out with him he introduced them and hugged his brother.
"K- Kim seokjin? Scorpion blood poison, it's hard to find— ah~ this aroma Nongke Orchid from Shenzhen— i got myself something really expensive". Taehyung turned his face to look at him, his mouth was hanging he smelled the knife he turned around to look at jin getting closer to him sniff him here and there kissing on his cheek.
"Huningkai~ call him and Kai".
"Prince jungkook pleasure to meet you— I heard alot about you right hoseok". Jin pushed the weird guy who clingy to him wiping his cheek he hide behind hoseok with pout on his lips.
"Ya, but i didn't hear about namjoon being your lover I mean i thought—". Hoseok frowned he saw red faced joon and then once again at jimin who shrugged he got elbowed by jin."Ouch what?".
"Nevermind him, guys so why we all are here is it some kind of bachelors party". Jin said lifting the heavy air between them, it took no time to kook started to smile with his bunny teeth.
"It's because of Choi Seung-cheol and this—". Namjoon said coming forward he didn't look at them, as all attention was on him he felt blood rush down his face and neck.
"It's......him..... who... Wants power......of ying yang". Yoongi came forward he dodged taehyung surprised hug.
"Yoongi were you still asleep it's been— you can't just take out the pocket knife like that, you should consider me as your only friend— omg help me little angle". Taehyung tried to hug him again just to  get away from dangerous yoongi he took a glance on jin scooting a little closer he jumped on his arms who carried him out of physical reflex.
"I- i stay way from me you weirdo— HOSEOK what the fuck". Jin yelled throwing tae on the floor running up to hoseok, he saw the younger was freeze on his place and tears were running down from his eyes.
"Y- yoongi? I- its y- you— you are alive, yoongi i thought they killed you i was so wrong I never forgive them lying me like that". Hoseok sob loudly, jimin and jin was literally too shock to see hoseok like that, that man even cried when his mother got her head slashed by his father he was looking at them like a manic was crying this loudly.
"I.... don't know.... you". Yoongi said, simply no reaction no other words he then passed front of hoseok to go with Kai for more preparation about up coming battle, he didn't turned to look at the man on his knees crying like his soul shattered in thousands pieces, he Min Yoongi never met a noble man like Jung Hoseok in his life ever.
"YOONGI— AHH, Saranghae (사랑해),(보고싶어) Bogoshipuh, why? Why are you lying? What I did wrong, am i wrong because I born in noble family— I wish I was at your place, you were at mine". Hoseok yelled he didn't got up, he was still on his knees pleading with every sobs he was hurt when yoongi didn't even looked at him.
"Hoseok calm down, talk to him you can— we can, he will understand you". Jin tried to make him stand by pulling his arms but hoseok yanked his hand and yelled turning to face yoongi and pointed his finger.
"No, he will never understand he lost his family, but I have none even they were alive from the day I born, i was selfish to love a commoner who lost everything because of my fucking blood". Hoseok looked at the younger walking down from stairs, the male behind him said something and yoongi looked at him with smile, and once again forgetting the love of his life was watching him from with broken heart.

To be continued...
___________________________________

_Arya_