CHAPTER:-14

Taehyung wasn't in good mood, who is this person that jungkook trying to protect, if he is someone who will betray jungkook he will kill him, when he will meet.
But the thing is,who is he? And why the fuck jungkook is restless, is he someone kook has faith or someone who can kill jimin. But everytime taehyung talk about the topic to kill jimin, jungkook looked angry and upset.
Yoongi also seems to hide something, when he first met the guy, he looked in pain and restless, he never takes sleep in night and never trust anyone, and that old man always says yoongi to stop pretending, what he is pretending? Why he is like this? Whats story behind all this?

"Ah... Who the fuck is him?". Taehyung yelled in frustration, he hates this fucking plan to rescue an enemy.
"Shut.... Up.... Taeh.... yung". Yoongi said, he looked really  tensed he don't want meet certain one there.
"What the fuck you want? You didn't hear what he said, take the guy from bright side into the palace". Taehyung yelled he looked half burned village, there was no one beside dead bodies get killed by sword or get burn by the fire.
"No.... One.....here.... Search...". Yoongi said and other soldier nodded, they searched but got nothing from that.
"We need search in woods, maybe we can find something or someone there". Taehyung said yoongi noded, they got inside the woods and found a body of young man. Yoongi was another side, looking at man in noble hanbok, taehyung is outsider in jungkook and yoongi's life. He thought they were friends but both have trust issues, if they don't trust eachother someone will try to ruin their team.

It's getting dark and dark, when jimin's get back his concious he saw himself in palanquin, and it was moving it means he is going Busan, he is safe. But he needs to back to the namjoon the boy needs help.
"Stop, stop this who ever are you? Stop this right now". Jimin shouted, when the palanquin didn't stop he jump out from it.
"My lord, need something. Don't worry we are at the border of bright and dark". The old man who was drive that, stopped hearing the sound of something and saw jimin out of the palanquin.
"How i am here? How much time, i mean how? this is too fast?". Jimin saw, the border of Busan and Seoul, this was impossible it takes two days to go there how he is back in short time, is the old man not normal guy or joon did something?
"Soldier chief, gave me a map it only take 3 hours to come here all the way to seoul". Old man said little scared from the angry king front of him.
"Let me look at the map, we will go back to the Seoul i can't leave him there with them". Jimin said he waited for old man to give him the map.
"But— my lord, its impossible to go back there from same map?" Old man said giving the map, he looked the old man with glare.
"What you mean?". Jimin asked looking at the map, now he knows how he came this far in just 3 hours namjoon, he used his brain this was the the abounded town of the korea.
"He means, we will kill you here haha! He needs your heart, you two brothers—". The two man, came front of them, the tattoos on their bodies can tell he is from there, now it getting interesting.
"Leave my brother out of it, what you want from me?".jimin said, ok, maybe he didn't have to say that if someone touch his brother he will kill them.
"You two has what my lord wants the core of Yin Yan, we need that and for that we will kill you". Man said, his tattoo glowed eyes colour changed.
"M- my l- lord, run away I'll take care of them please go, my lord run away". Old man said, gulping that's why also chief soldier sent him here, "the origin of necromancy" he knows how to deal with him.
"Do me a favor, old man turn around". Jimin said, old man looked worried he can't let jimin handle them, he will die.
"No my lord, run away i know how to deal with him please, go". Old man said jimin smiled, but his expression changed into evil one within a second.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

Sorry for late update.... I mean too late to update its been a month.

_Arya_