CHAPTER:-24

Namjoon gently put the ointment on the wounds, he looked at small scratches on his legs and hands it pained him he gulped when he heard a little hiss from jimin, jimin wasn't looking at him why? It felt different he felt apart from jimin, who was smoking a while ago but now he poured himself some liquor.

"I'm done— do you anything else my lord? If you want anything please call me or—". Joon said he glanced on the jimin for second jimin didn't looked at him, he didn't even asked joon about his wounds or anything.
"Namjoon, please don't come by your own from now on, here I don't need protection and not even in further future, i don't need you anymore my brother's bride. Haha! Are you shy now?". Jimin said when joon didn't leave the place by his own, he sighed he can't do this anymore he wants grab joon's hair and kiss to tell how much he needs him.
"I- i will not my lord but you are injured now so please call me if you need anyt—". Namjoon gulped hardly, his chest tighten after hearing jimin his got full with unknown tears and an unknown feeling arose is in his chest, but he noded anyway.
"Namjoon the maids will do it for me— i no longer want your help. Please rest well, goodnight". Jimin took the glass with him closing the bed curtains with translucent, again jimin didn't looked at the poor joon.

"Where were you? I thought you will come to me— i was waiting for so long". Kook's voice echoed through the big corridor he was standing at joon's room door.
"Hm.. i was busy—".  Namjoon hugged kook without hesitation he doesn't feels shy or  embarassed around his lover but the feeling he is feels for his hyung makes him like cheater.
"You don't love me anymore? You wanna break up with me?". Jungkook kissed on joon's head while asking he caressed the a small scratch on his cheek.
"What? Break up? What are you saying? Why? Why did you said that kook- ah". Namjoon looked at him with confusion, he gulped emotions flowing on his eyes it doesn't take a second a tear came down from his eyes.
"Where were you namjoon?". Jungkook asked again, he grabbed joon's chin to make him look at him while he came closer to his face and licked the tear.
"Namjoon? I don't know why but i hate to hear my name now, am i getting insane?". Namjoon whispered, his own name was beginning to prick his heart.
"You love my hyung? You— don't have to lie, I'm used to this I'll let you go with him . I don't care even  if you slept with him— I will always love you". Jungkook hugged him, while joon stayed quiet they layed down jungkook securely hugging joon to his chest while playing with his hair.
"What? I slept with him— did I choose to be his bodyguard kook- ah? Did you ask me, before leaving? Is it me fault now?". Namjoon said sniffling, he didn't looked at kook's eyes if he did kook will know every secret he was hiding this long like open book, he hates it.
"So, you are in love with him— haha! Wow! Tell me your answer later namjoon— you wanna go to my brother and wanna break up with me? Rest well, Goodnight". Jungkook laughed the joon could feel the vibration which rose on his chest because of laughing.
"YOU TWO— you are cruel, I get it now why you two are brothers assholes— do not talk to me". Namjoon said he pulled jungkook's hair, while kook hugged him dearly giving up when kook didn't show any discomfort joon bite down on kook's bare chest leaving the bit mark and little bit blood which was cause of joon, joon didn't stopped there and to make kook feel how he is feeling he bite his ears, on nipples and neck too.
"What are you a cat? I love you too— but I will not share you joonie". Jungkook patted joon's back, till he fell a sleep he hugged him looking at a big moon from large balcony. While jimin looked at both them, smiling he wants them to be happy together but he is also h human, he hates when joon looked comfortable around kook but not with him.

"My! Angel~ I'm not pervert or am I yoongi? Btw wanna talk about the guy— who cried for you". Taehyung saw jin running away from him, he looked at yoongi who was looking dull even tho, there was no expression on his face taehyung can tell it.
"I... don't.... know.... him, even... I... know... I'm not match for him, taehyung". Yoongi looked at the shinning moon, in the sky and then on the beside him.
"Wow! You called my name— that's super impressive Mr. Min yoongi, ok I'm shuting up my mouth now, good night". Taehyung side hugged him, hearing clutch sound taehyung backed away from him, that was pocket knife for sure.
"Good.... Night... Stop following.... Kai... Let's get... On the... Work". Yoongi said, when taehyung leaved him, Kai was following him not only but also hoseok but he will not say anything to him, if he doesn't want to back away, yoongi will make him to leave him.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Hi! Hello.

_Arya_