Chapter 13

***Maygen's POV***

I woke up extremely grumpy, until I remembered that Matt was going to try and get custody of me. My mood was immediately brightened, and I skipped to the lounge area. Matt laughed at me while the others looked at me confused. I motioned for Matt to tell them the plan.

"The reason little miss weirdo is super happy is because I'm going to try and get custody of her."

The guys stood in shock for a few moments, but smiles immediately grew on their faces. Johnny wrapped his arms around Matt and I, then he danced around like a monkey. Brian gave him weird looks but joined in after a few seconds. Arin stood back and watched as Zacky joined in the weirdness. The new guy seems to not be used to everyone's crazy yet.

I outstretched my hand to Arin, "Come join our weird little celebration, Arin."

Arin laughed a little bit, and took my hand. He started jumping around and showed his inner dorkiness. All the others stopped for a second to look at his weirdness, then continued.

That's how we spent most of our day, getting happy and excited that I may be part of their weird family in a few months.

***Matt's POV***

After our day of awesomeness we went out to dinner. As soon as I said restaurant she screamed cheeseburger. When we got there she ran to the nearest booth and was trying to get the nearest waitresses attention. Damn she loved her burgers. 

When we got a waitresses attention she ordered her precious cheeseburger, and we still had to figure what we all wanted. She waited anxiously for her food. and totally ignored us till it came. We are not going to get burgers often if she's going to go freakazoid on us.

When her food came, she ate her burger in less than three minutes. I don't see how she can taste it, she like inhales it. This kid is a vacuum.

After we ate we headed back to the bus. After relaxing from eating do much, we had a Guitar Hero competition. Brian beat us all as always. Maygen was getting better though, and it might not be long before Gates has some competition.

A few hours went by and everyone was zonked in the living room. I grabbed Maygen and put her in her bunk. I woke up everyone else and got them to bed. After everyone was in a bed I headed to my bunk. Sleep....Finally. I fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow. I can't wait till after tour, and we get Maygen. She'll be happy and we'll have a new member of our family.

**********************************************************

Sorry it's so short Xl I didn't really know what to put for this chapter . I hope you enjoy this chapter. Byez