School Concert (2)

All the equipment was set up, and I was relearning all the words to the songs I picked out. The guys were going over the order they played the songs. We had half an hour to get everything worked out. They didn't need that long but I did. They let Eli go to his next class, and threatened him that if he ever did anything like that again they would kill him. After that they asked if I would call them by their real names because they didn't like being called by their stage names off stage. 

            "We all ready?" Matt (M. Shadows) asked referring to me.

            "Yea I think I am."

           "I don't wanna I think. I want an I know I am."

           "I'm ready." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

          He laughed at me and said "I'll grab your tongue and rip it out next time you do that."

          "I'd like to see you try." I started running, and he started chasing me. I was to slow. He caught me and slung me over his shoulder. I let out a shriek, and they all started laughing at me. I knew he wasn't going to put me down so I just let my body go limp. I stayed slung over his shoulder until all the students started coming into the gym. He put me down, and Brian (Synyster Gates) messed up my hair. I punched him in the arm and he screamed...

           "I'm getting abused!" 

           Matt and Zacky laughed at him, and Brian decided to pick me up and hand me to Matt. Matt took me and placed me back on the ground. I bet we looked weird to all the students in the bleachers. You could see they thought it was somewhat humorous by looking at their faces. Matt said it was time to play before everyone got bored. Everyone agreed on playing Acid Rain first because it was fresh in their heads, and they wanted to start off with a slower song.

           Brian and Zacky started playing, and then Matt and I started to sing.

"Acid Rain"

Our day has come

It's drawn in the sky

So don't shed a tear now

Be thankful for the time

Life wouldn't be so precious dear if there never was an end

Children still play in the garden

Dance as the sun slips away

We stand on the edge now

We've come so far

Through all the dust it becomes clear

You will always be my heart

There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you

Children still play in the garden

Dance as the sun slips away

Not even stars last forever

Cleanse us Acid rain

Stand near to me

Don't look, be brave

Over the blackened moon

I'll carry you away

Through the planets we fly

Children still play in the garden

Dance as the sun slips away

Not even stars last forever

Cleanse us Acid rain

Send us home

Send us home

Send us home

Send us home.

         The song ended and all the students clapped. Their faces filled with awe. I could tell they thought the song wouldn't be as good as they had thought. Next we played M.I.A, Crimson Day, Carry On, and Unbound (Wild Ride). Everybody loved them, and I think they actually like me too. I hope they did because I was pretty fucking nervous singing in front of all these people. Especially people I knew. While I was lost in my thoughts Matt picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I liked being on his shoulders. It was comfortable. For some reason it felt like I've known him for years. It seemed like they were comfortable enough with me. Well I hope they were.

            Matt got some people to load up all the equipment, and he took me to my locker to clean everything out. I looked at him really confused and it took him a minute to realize that he never told me the plan my mom made.

                "I forgot to tell you that you're going on tour with us, and you won't be back in time to do this year of school. We talked to the principal and we set up an online school for you to attend." I sat there with my mouth wide open, and my eyes almost popping out of head. He laughed at my expression, and messed up my hair. I glared at him. I just fixed it after Brian messed it up, and it's messed up again. I decided to just keep it messed up so they couldn't mess with it again.

               I finished getting all the stuff out of my locker, and took all the books back to the teachers. They gave me dirty looks, but I just ignored them. The only one that was nice was my history teacher Mr. Mager. He said to have fun and to make sure I do good on my online school. I said thank you , and promised that I would do good on online school. Matt said that if I didn't he'd send me home, which motivated me to work 1,000 percent harder than I have been.

                  We finished taking everything back, and we piled into Brian's car. We stopped at Doug's house to get my stuff before he got home. We had plenty of time but I wanted to hurry. I ran into my room and grabbed a shit load of clothes, Tooth brush, hair brush, ect. They went wide eyed when I brought a sword and a couple knives out with me. I explained that I don't want Doug to take them so they said okay. They were surprised how much of their merchandise I had. They were also surprised I played the C.O.D games. I told them I wasn't to good though. They said I'd get better. I knew I would, but it'd be a while. After my Xbox was packed there was nothing else, so we locked everything up and left.