Nightmare (6)

***Zach's POV***

        "Matt we're gonna have to think of what we're going to say to her when she wakes up."

        "Zach I don't know what to say to her. She seems so happy and full of life, but then she cuts. I'm confused."

        "People don't always show their true feelings dude. By the looks of the cuts she did it like three four days ago. That was like a day or two before we took her on tour with us."

        "True but her mom seemed so nice. I don't think she is the reason why."

        "Matt think. When we stopped at her dads house to get her stuff. The way she wanted to get in and out as soon as possible. It's like she was trying to escape hell. She looked terrified."

        Matt just looked at me for a minute so confused, then his face was filled with anger and sadness for not noticing it earlier. I could tell he was getting to the point where he wanted to punch something, and luckily this hotel had a workout room with punching bags. I dragged him to the weight room, and he had the I want you to let go of me now! looks. I was glad that we got there when we did because it looked like Matt could rip my face off. The phone rang and Matt looked away from me and at the phone to see who was calling.

        "It's Brian" Matt said with an angry tone. He was obviously still pissed.

        "And what did he say?"

        Matt looked at me like he didn't want me to ask that, but then he answered my question."He said she's awake and that we need to go upstairs because he doesn't want to talk about it with her when it's just him and Rich. As you know they aren't the best with putting things into words."

        "Then lets go man" When I said that he looked at me like he was going to die. None of us have had to talk to someone about cutting. It was going to be stressful and hard. Especially for Maygen. She isn't going to like this conversation anymore than the rest of us.

        We made our way back to the room incredibly slow. Rich texted both of us saying that we had to hurry up before she fell asleep again. We went a little faster but still dragged our feet. It took us about 5 to 10 minutes for us to get to the room. Brain was on the bed face down sleeping, and Rich was telling Maygen a story. She seemed pretty interested. Rich noticed that we walked in and cut the story short which she didn't seem to happy about.

        I decided to talk first since everyone looked as if the lost their voices "Hey kid. We need to talk."

She looked confused "About what?"

        I hesitated before I spoke trying to figure out how to say it. "Well Matt took your sweatshirt off for you while you were sleeping and he saw something."

        Her eyes filled with fear, but she kept a straight face. I could tell she knew what we were going to talk to her about. I couldn't talk anymore so I elbowed Matt. Signaling for help. He looked at me with so much hatred. He glared at me for a few seconds before turning to Maygen, and he finally spoke.

***Maygen's POV***

        I was scared shitless. I knew what they were talking about. My cuts... I could tell I was in a bit of trouble. The guys didnt look to thrilled about the situation either. Matt looked like he was being accused o murder when Zacku nudged him to continue the talk. He glared at him for a few seconds and turned to me. Then he finally spoke.

        "Maygen I know you aren't quite comfortable talking about this and neither am I. The thing is we want to know why I the hell would you do something like this to yourself? We just don't get it."

        I looked down at my hands and spoke "It's because of m dad, and that is all I want to tell you about why I do it at the moment. I just want to have a good time with oh guys. Not talk about this shit."

        Rich tapped me on the shoulder and pulled me in to a hug. I didn't know why I was being hugged but I accepted the hug and returned it. Next thing I know Matt,Zacky, and Johnny join in on the hug. It felt nice so I just let myself get tacked with hugs. I noticed Brian was jus looking at his phone on his bed. He noticed me staring and spoke.

        "What are you expecting me to hug an attention whore like you? Yea right!"

        Matt immediately got up, grabbed his phone, and threw it on the ground. The phone was totaled. You couldn't even see the screen at all anymore. Brian looked pretty pissed, but Matt looks like a fucking volcano. I could this wasn't going to end well.