Chapter 18

***Matt's POV***

Maygen said good-bye to her mom and we headed out. Since we live in California, we had to go to the airport. There's no way I'm driving more than I have to.

It took an hour or so to get to the airport in Detroit, but we just sang songs the whole way, which made time go by really fast. I plan on having her sing at some concerts in the future. She is pretty damn good, and I may have her make a YouTube or something. I'll get one set up when we get to my house, and after we have a celebration party!

The flight was long and boring. We couldn't sing on the plane because it would disturb the other passengers, and we couldn't turn on our electronics till we were at a certain height. It was like three to four hours of boring. Maygen slept through most of it so lucky her.

We were about to land so I made sure she had the stuff from her carry on put away. She had a few books in there, and she read two before she fell asleep. She's a pretty fast reader.

The plane landed and Maygen was still waking up, so she kind of wobbled off the plane. It was pretty funny to see. She almost tripped from dragging her feet.

We hurried up and got our stuff from the baggage claim and headed to the car as soon as possible. We were both ready to sleep for a long while.

It took just a little bit to get home, and we got our bags inside. As soon as Maygen put her bags down, she collapsed on the coach and fell asleep. I didn't have a room for her yet, so she's going to have the guest room. I picked her up and carried her to the guest room, and tucked her in. She stirred a little but stayed asleep.

After she fell asleep I headed to my own room and plopped onto my bed. Oh how I missed you! I fell asleep pretty fast tonight.

***A Few Days Later***

"Maygen! C'mon we have to head to the store to get stuff for your room!" I yelled.

I heard her groan in frustration from having to get up before noon. She's starting to act like Haner. That guy could sleep forever. He'd only wake up early if his dog woke him up, which wasn't that often. That dog sleeps as much as him.

She came downstairs about half an hour later still a little groggy. I'm going to guess she's not a morning person. I know I should know from having her on tour with us for months but she woke up happy, probably from sleeping as late as she wants though.

She needs new clothes too. I noticed when she packed them that she didn't pack all of them. She only grabbed the ones from HotTopic and her skinny jeans. I know where we're going clothes shopping!

We drove to the store and looked around till we found the paint. I hope they have the colors she wants. She walked around looking at the colors till she found a color. Black? I thought she'd get at least another color.

"Why are you only getting one color kid?"

"Well the walls in my room are already white so I only needed black. I want every other wall black, then I want a black death bat on the white walls and a white one on the black walls. Not too big cause I want to put my posters up."

"That sounds pretty awesome! Let's get you the other things for your room."

***Two Hours Later***

Maygen ended up getting a gazillion things so this is going to take forever... I think I'll make Haner do it. Yup that's what I'm going to do.

I was about to call Brian to have him help me start working on the room when Maygen tackled me in a hug.

"Thank you Matt! My room is going to look amazing!"

I chuckled and hugged her back. "No problem kiddo. Now it's time to go clothes shopping. Do you like HotTopic?"

She got a ginormous smile on her face then ran to the car. She seemed pretty excited to go. I laughed as I got in the car and headed to the mall. We're going to be at that store for a while... I know it.
**********************************
I know this chapter is a little short and uninteresting but I didn't really know what to put for this chapter. I hope you enjoy it though and I will update as soon as I can. Just send me a message reminding me to update after a while if I forget ;P