Chapter 1

"Xiao Li, hey, look back."

Li Chengxiu was busy putting salt into the pot. Hearing Manager Zhang's voice behind him, he quickly answered first and put the salt before he turned to his head.

The hotel has only been open for three months. The kitchen utensils are new and shiny. The lush firelight is reflected on the silver cabinet door, shining Li Chengxiu's white face more shining, and even the fine beads of sweat on the tip of his nose are shining.

He wiped the sweat on his face, "Manager Zhang, what's wrong?"

Manager Zhang pointed to the humanity next to him and said, "Little money, take over." Then he said to Li Chengxiu, "Come with me."

Li Chengxiu quickly handed the pot shovel to the little money, twisted the faucet and rushed to his hand, and walked over nervously.

Manager Zhang said as he led him outside, "Xiao Li, you are lucky this time."

Li Chengxiu was confused and followed slowly, "Manager Zhang, what's wrong with me?"

"Mr. Liu came here today to entertain distinguished guests, and even our boss went to accompany him. As a result, the guest praised several dishes you cooked. He is going to hold a sea party in Victoria Harbour next month. The chef of the Chinese food part has not decided yet. I'm interested in trying to see if you can do it.

Li Chengxiu was shocked. The chef he has followed before has also been invited by rich people to prepare banquets, New Year's Eve dinners and so on. He is only tired for a few days, but when he meets generous customers, it is worth months' salary at a good thing to lose pie from the sky. Because of his junior qualifications, he has never been his turn.

Today, he was able to encounter such a good thing. His happy face turned red slightly, and his heart pounded with excitement and tension.

Manager Zhang looked at him with a smile, "I'm happy. You're really lucky. It's been less than a month since you transferred from the headquarters. Come on, you go in and change your clean clothes, wash your face, and hurry up.

Li Chengxiu nodded and walked to the cloakroom. Just as he was about to push the door, he remembered it and turned around and said, "Manager Zhang, thank you."

Manager Zhang waved his hand and said, "Go and change clothes first."

Li Chengxiu quickly went in, took out the washed pure white chef's uniform with a slight aroma and replaced it, and poured a few faces with water. The smell of soot coming out of the kitchen seems to have subsided a lot.

After coming out, Manager Zhang led him to the box and told him wholeheartedly all the way, "Xiao Li, I know you can't speak. If you can say less later, just ask you what they want."

Li Chengxiu nodded quietly, "Oh."

"You remember that after going in for a while, I would say hello to our boss first, and then Boss Liu, who is the host. You may often hear of him but have never seen him. He is bald, blue shirt, and shouts good to Mr. Liu. Then on his left is the distinguished guest, surnamed Shao, quite young, like a star, easy to recognize, and named Mr. Shao. Do you know?"

"Yes."

"Remember the order. First, our boss, then Mr. Liu, and then Mr. Shao. The rest doesn't matter. Just nod. You usually can't say a few words a day, so you're afraid that you will be cold, so don't talk after you finish shouting, unless someone asks you. Just leave me the rest, okay?"

"Well, thank you, Manager Zhang." Li Chengxiu nodded gratefully. Manager Zhang usually didn't talk to him much. He didn't expect to take care of him so much at this time, which made him a little flattered.