Chapter 22

Shao Qun narrowed his eyes and smoked, spread out his hands slowly, and smiled, "This is my house. How can I not have a key?"

Li Chengxiu didn't know how to refute, but he was really uncomfortable, especially after thinking of what Manager Zhang said today.

Shao Qun threw the cigarette into the ashtray, came to him, bent down and kissed him in the face. "Why has it been turned off today?"

"At work, turn it off."

"Do you get off work so late every day?" Shao Qun looked at his watch and it was almost eleven o'clock.

"No, there is an early shift, an evening shift."

"I'm waiting for you until now."

Li Chengxiu looked at him in surprise, "Are you waiting for me?"

"Of course, I wanted to have dinner with you, but you didn't come back until now."

"Have you eaten yet?"

"What do you think?" Shao Qun pointed to the watch face.

Li Chengxiu raised the plastic bag in his hand and said, "I have a packaged meal."

Shao Qun frowned and said, "Do you want me to eat other people's leftovers?"

Li Chengxiu posted it slightly, "I'll cook for you."

"No," Shao Qun went up and put his arms around his waist, "I've already eaten it." He came to Li Chengxiu's neck and smelled it. Then he frowned and said, "It smells like smoke again. Take a shower quickly."

Li Chengxiu pushed him away with some embarrassment and turned around and rushed to the bathroom.

Shao Qun took his arm and said, "Wait, I'll wash it with you."

Li Chengxiu's face immediately turned red, "It's not good..."

"It's not that I haven't washed it." Shao Qun dragged him into the bathroom and squinted and threatened, "Don't run. Stay honest. I'm not going to do anything yet. If you move around, I won't promise."

Li Chengxiu couldn't resist him, and he was stripped naked by him in twos. The two stood under Lian Peng's head and took a shower. Although Shao Qun touched everything he should have kissed, he didn't do it to the end. Li Chengxiu didn't have a good idea behind him. He shouted and hid as soon as he touched it. Shao Qun also felt disappointed.

After taking a shower, Shao Qun took out his pajamas directly from the wardrobe in the bedroom. The bathroom was full of bottles and cans that Li Chengxiu had never seen before. Naturally, this is Shao Qun's home.

Li Chengxiu was stunned and stood on the edge of the bed and looked at Shao Qun lying comfortably on the big bed.

Shao Qun stretched out his hand to him, "It's past eleven o'clock. I'm not tired. Come up."

"You..."

"What's wrong?"

Li Chengxiu was silent.

Shao Qun took it for granted that he didn't even need to ask his advice for his stay.

This is indeed his house, but what did he say at that time? This was rented to his boss, who made him an employee dormitory. How can he enter as soon as he wants? He can live as soon as he wants.

He felt a little sad. When he grew up, he was used to anyone's disrespect for him, but during this period of time, he thought that Shao Qun was different and made him think he was different. Unexpectedly, nothing changed.

Shao Qun got up and pulled him to bed and looked at his gloomy expression, "What's wrong?"

Li Chengxiu shook his head and touched the pillow and lay down. He is used to patience and doesn't want to be unhappy with Shao Qun because of these things.