Chapter 12

The two of them sat side by side, and the sun was still dizzy in the sun at noon. Especially nowadays, the two of them are not only hot outside, but also in full swing by their hearts, and they are directly unbearably irritable by the heat.

Li Chengxiu suddenly turned around and asked in a low voice, "Do you also have a girlfriend?"

This sentence is mindless, and grammatically alone, there are several ambiguities, which makes people don't know how to answer, but Shao Qun feels that he can understand what he means.

He pretended to shrug his shoulders easily. He didn't know why, so he tried to avoid the heavy weight and replied lightly, "Anyway, no woman likes it now."

Li Chengxiu said "Oh" and looked down at the ground.

Shao Qun suddenly bumped on his shoulder. Li Chengxiu looked up and looked at his slightly joking eyes.

"Hey, the one just now looks good?"

Li Chengxiu's face turned red.

He pinched his face, "Why do you blush so easily? You blush everything, and your face is thinner than dumpling wrappers."

Li Chengxiu said, "Look, look at that. It's not good."

"Which man hasn't seen it at our age? You live underground."

Li Chengxiu curled his lips and said nothing.

"Well, do you think that woman looks good?"

Li Chengxiu recalled the obscene and chaotic pictures on TV, and he felt dizzy and didn't dare to watch Shao Qun.

Shao Qun suddenly touched his hand above his trousers-crotch and hesitated, "Do you feel anything here?"

Li Chengxiu's brain buzzed. He suddenly opened Shao Qun's hand and moved back in a panic.

Shao Qun looked at his hand, stunned, and then became angry. "What do you pretend to be? If you don't respond, you will be a eunuch!"

Li Chengxiu said aggrievedly, "I'm not a eunuch."

Shao Qun stretched out his hand at him, "Come here!"

Li Chengxiu hesitated to take a look at him and moved over.

Shao Qun stuck his chin and began to commit a mess again. "Even if you are not a eunuch, you are more like a woman than an eunuch, and you don't even dare to watch a pornographic film."

Li Chengxiu's tip of his nose turned red. He was most saddened that others said he was his mother. Before he could learn how to behave like a man, he had been labeled as a shame.

He must have been with Shao Qun for a long time, and he forgot how much Shao Qun looked down on him, so that he no longer deliberately covered up, looked at his embarrassing side, and made him ashamed and angry. "You, don't say that about me."

Shao Qun shook his chin, "Am I wrong? You're not a man at all. I don't think the woman on TV today is as beautiful as you."

As soon as he said this, both of them were stunned.

Shao Qun's brain roared, and he didn't understand why he shook out what he thought. What should be ashamed of at this time is Li Chengxiu or himself?

Li Chengxiu was angry and sad. His face turned blue and red for a while. He stared at him with shame and anger, shouted without momentum, "You bastard, you, you bastard..."

Shao Qun quickly pulled back his hand and saw Li Chengxiu's angry eyes turn red. He also regretted it a little. He touched his soft hair and gave him hair smooth hair. "Okay, I'll talk nonsense. Don't be so stingy."