Chapter 4

Just as everyone in this school knows Li Chengxiu, Li Chengxiu also knows Shao Qun as everyone in this school.

Although the two are different.

The family background of the group with Shao Qun is amazing. As for how amazing it is, Li Chengxiu can't imagine it. At the same time, these young men and ladies are also extremely arrogant and domineering. This is the gathering of things.

Because of the ridicule and indifference for a long time, Li Chengxiu rarely looks up at the people and things around him. The people in the school can remember very few of his faces.

But Shao Qun is obviously different.

He is so dazzling.

He is noble and arrogant and beautiful, and he has an aura that cannot be ignored at all times.

Li Chengxiu is not interested in anything other than studying and making money, but since the start of school, he has looked at the young master who came down from the extended black car. He wears a straight suit school uniform with impeccable facial features and white face. His face is as tender and white as milk. Next year and next year, he will be less than him, but he is escendant. Angnoy, somehow, he couldn't forget it all of a sudden.

At that time, the simple teenager just realized that he was different from a boy of the same age. Although he was very different, he had a little secret thoughts, which was very, very different.

Although no one will take the initiative to talk to him, when he usually sits quietly in the classroom, as soon as the boys in the class get together, they have to discuss which girl is beautiful and which girl has big breasts. But strangely, he is not interested. Compared with those exquisite and beautiful little girls, he prefers to watch boys pushing and shoving on the basketball court, sweat and youth in the sun, messy hair and rich facial expressions, agile movements and cool body language, all of which he thinks are worth watching, and he dare not. Look more and take a quick look. As you get older, it will be a little different.

But at that time, he was simple and stupid. He still didn't know where he was different.

Well, Shao Qun gave him the answer.

The sun at noon is as vicious as steaming people. Even if they don't stand still, they can sweat in a short time.

The school at noon was particularly quiet and empty. Many students were picked up by the car sent by their families at noon, and those who didn't go home also rented houses near the school for lunch breaks. Only he went home too far to rent a house was too expensive, so he had to stay at school at noon.

Originally, the school was not allowed, but everyone knew about him. Because his grades are always among the best and he is the key top student in the school, the school only opens one eye and closes one eye, but he can't stay in the classroom, otherwise he can't say what he lost.

He usually runs to the roof of his teaching building. It is not easy for the school police to find there. Although there is a consensus between the school police on his affairs, if you see it, you still need to catch up symbolically. The rooftop is safe, well lit, restable, and convenient for him to read and study.

In his barren life, it is enough for him to be secretly happy to have a space that belongs to him.

That day, he sat in the shadow of the huge water tank and took a nap.

The rare tranquility on campus, sitting in the shade is still blowing with cool breeze. At this time, closing his eyes to rest is the most comfortable moment of Li Chengxiu's day. He can temporarily forget many things worth worrying about and worrying about him and concentrate on enjoying his quiet and comfortable time.