Chapter 26

Li Chengxiu finally resigned again.

The moment he threw the IOUs into the trash can, he felt as if he had been reborn.

He can say goodbye to the past. He has a new goal, and most importantly, he also has a lover.

Now he is really grateful and admired for Shao Qun.

Shao Qun was like a warm sun in winter, like sending charcoal in the snow. He was so kind to him that he felt valuable and worth caring for. For the first time, he felt that God treated him kindly and sent Shao Qun to him.

So now he is almost the head of Shao Qunma. Before he finished it for a month, he quit his job in a restaurant.

He also seriously wrote an IOU to Shao Qun, counting the debts Shao Qun paid for him and the money paid for the cram school.

Although it is also an IOU, this not only does not make him feel a burden, but also a motivation for him. He urges himself to study hard and strives to be good to Shao Qun to repay Shao Qun for everything he has done.

Shao Qun glanced at the IOU perfunctorily, stuffed it into the drawer casually, turned around and overwhelmed Li Chengxiu on the mahogany table in the study, intending to ask for some rewards he was really interested in.

The class signed up for by Shao Qun has only one or three classes a week, but from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., with an hour and a half off at noon.

On his first day of class, he heard many people complain that such a condensed course was too tiring, but for Li Chengxiu, being able to sit in the classroom and study instead of working in the miasma kitchen is now enjoying every minute and every second. He didn't feel tired at all, but regretted that he couldn't go to class every day. There are only two days of classes a week. What are you doing in the next five days? Isn't it a waste?

Li Chengxiu painted on the draft paper, calculating his recent expenses and how long his existing savings of tens of thousands of yuan can last.

"Hi."

A brisk sound shocked him. His hand trembled, the tip of the pen fell on the table, and the pencil core immediately broke.

"Hahaha, I scared you." A round and lovely face smiled cheerfully.

He and the girl named Zhao Sisi in front of him always came to the class at the earliest time. After several times, the two often sat together.

Zhao Sisi is outgoing and talkative. He doesn't pay attention to his silence at all. He can stick to it for a long time when he speaks to himself.

"I also think I must be earlier than you today, but you were the first to arrive. How could you get up so early?" Zhao Sisi sat down carelessly and took out soybean milk and meat buns from the plastic bag he took.

Li Chengxiu smiled and said, "I'm used to it."

He remains grateful for everything he has now, even a classmate who doesn't look at him strangely and gets along with him naturally.

"Li Chengxiu." Zhao Sisi bit the steamed bun, "Do you know who was invited to Guest Lecture this afternoon?"

"I don't know."

"No, I heard that he is one of the shareholders of our class and the boss of an accounting firm. Have you heard of it? If you get good grades, you can go to his firm for an internship."

Li Chengxiu nodded, "I've heard of it."

"A'T WE HAVE AN EXAM EVERY MONTH? IF WE HAVE THE FIRST GRADES FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE MONTHS, WE CAN GET THE OFFER. Many people come here for classes in order to enter their office. This is also their marketing method.