Chapter 14

The car quickly drove into an office building in the city center.

Shao Qun rented 10 to 12 floors in a branch in Shenzhen. As soon as the two went upstairs, the receptionist quickly got up from behind the information desk to Shao Qun's eyes and said to him with a sweet smile, "Hello, Mr. Shao."

Shao Qun nodded with a smile and asked, "Have anyone come?" He looked at his watch and said, "I'm more than an hour late."

"Here we go. I'm waiting for you in the conference room."

"Okay." Shao Qun's hand quietly put Li Chengxiu's back, "Cheng Xiu, come on, this way."

Li Chengxiu followed him near the conference room.

The two people sitting inside immediately stood up and greeted them with smiles, "Member Shao, Mr. Shao, hello."

Shao Qun shook hands with them with a smile, "I'm really sorry, the road is too blocked for you to wait for a long time."

"There and there, Shao is always a person who does great things. Besides, the traffic situation in Shenzhen is not a day or two."

Shao Qun smiled and said, "Yes, when I was in Beijing, I had to pass the parking lot of the Third Ring Road every day. I thought it would be better to get here, but I didn't expect it, hehe."

The two of them politely said a few more times in a row, and then as if they had found Li Chengxiu, they looked at Shao Qun in question, "Is this?"

"Oh." Shao Qun quickly held Li Chengxiu's back and pushed him in front of them intimately. "This is my special chef of Chinese food at the Fortis Hotel. Not only that, he is also my junior high school classmate. Just call him Master Li." Cheng Xiu, this is the person from the planning company I hired from Hong Kong to help me host this PARTY.

The two quickly shook hands with Li Chengxiu, "Master Li is so young."

Li Chengxiu shook hands with a stiff smile.

What he fears most is any social occasion. The more enthusiastic the other party is, the more he will shrink.

The two said a few more polite words and began to discuss business with Shao Qun.

Li Chengxiu sat and watched them show PPT, describing several feasible solutions they designed for this PARTY for Shao Qun to choose from.

Shao Qun smiled and said nothing. When they finished speaking, he turned his head and asked Li Chengxiu, "Cheng Xiu, what do you think?"

"Ah? Very, very good."

"Which one is better?"

Li Chengxiu glanced at the two people of his planning company with Xu's eyes, and felt guilty that he didn't listen carefully at all.

Shao Qun said, "Come on, show the finish line to Master Xiao Li again."

The two quickly picked up the key points and showed them to Li Chengxiu graphicly.

Li Chengxiu stunned them, baroque style, Caribbean style, and another three sentences to spell an English word. He basically didn't understand.

Shao Qun put his hand on his shoulder and approached him, "Han? Cheng Xiu, what do you think?

Li Chengxiu moved back quietly and whispered, "It's all right. You decide."

Shao Qun smiled and said, "But I want to hear your opinion." He squeezed his shoulder gently and said softly, "Your opinion is very important to me."

Even the two Hong Kong people felt that the atmosphere was not right, but both of them were calm.

Li Chengxiu only felt his heart beating and said hurriedly, "I, I really don't know. You can choose."