Chapter 11

When Li Chengxiu was studying in the morning, before he entered the school gate, Shao Qun didn't know where he jumped out. He suddenly blocked him and stared at him like fire.

Li Chengxiu was shocked, "What's wrong?"

Shao Qun grabbed his arm and said angrily, "Why didn't you come that day?"

Li Chengxiu doesn't know why, "What day?"

"Saturday! It was clearly said that you would come tomorrow after school on Friday. Why didn't you come?

"Ah... It's a holiday that day, and it won't be used for school..."

"Even if I don't come to school, I ask you to go to that apartment, and you have to go. I waited for you all day on Saturday! Damn, I don't know how to find you. I don't even have a mobile phone... What do you have long ears? You can't understand people's words, don't you?"

Li Chengxiu was forced by his spirit to subconsciously take a step back. He felt very guilty about his contract break and regretted that he didn't come. He thought that Shao Qun's "tomorrow" should not be right next Monday. However, when I thought that Shao Qun had been waiting for him for a day, I couldn't help feeling warm and beautiful, and the feeling of being valued was so good.

Li Chengxiu shrank his neck, looked at him carefully with bright eyes, and sincerely apologized to him, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Shao Qun jumped straight angrily, but when he saw his frightened expression like a little animal, the fire could not be released.

He also came home that day and remembered that the next day was Saturday, and he would not come to school at all. But after struggling all night, he went to the apartment to wait for him the next day. He thought he would make it clear the night before yesterday and let him come the next day. Maybe even if he rested on this day, he would come. Since he could think of it, why didn't he expect it?

Unexpectedly, he really didn't come. He was like a fool. He wanted to smash things in a small shabby apartment from day to sunset.

If he knew where Li Chengxiu lived, he would definitely kill his family without saying a word.

He took something out of his pocket and stuffed it into Li Chengxiu's hand. "Take it. Take it with you at any time in the future. I want to find you. You can find it at any time." His tone was unbelievable, and he repeatedly aggravated the word "ever at any time".

Li Chengxiu looked down. It was a heavy little black box with a row of numeric keys on it.

In more than nine years, mobile phones were still a trendy thing. Although they were as thick and heavy as bricks, they often cost thousands of yuan, which is not consumed by ordinary people at all. He was so scared that he quickly stuffed his mobile phone back. "This is too expensive. I don't want it."

Shao Qun forced the stuff into his pocket, "If you want you to take it, you can take it. It doesn't cost money. Others give it to my father dozen by dozen. I can't run out of it in my family."

"But... I won't use it either."

"It's very simple. You go to class first. Let's go to the apartment after school at noon. I'll teach you then."

"I don't need it."

Shao Qun stared, "Who said you don't need it? Will you let me wait for a day in the future? Let me tell you, I haven't waited for anyone for so long. In order to avoid that kind of thing happening in the future, you must take it."

"But..."

"Don't talk nonsense. Hurry up and go to class. I'll come to see you after school."

Li Chengxiu put his mobile phone in his schoolbag first. It's not safe to think. It was wrapped in a handkerchief and stuffed into a hidden bag. Thinking about it, it still doesn't work. Last time he took out his handkerchief, he was severely ridiculed by Shao Qun, saying that the little girl would use this kind of thing. There was nothing he could do. He could only tear off a few draft paper and wrap it up and stuff it into the cracks of a pile of books, which was settled down.