Chapter 27

Li Chengxiu looked at the clock on the wall in surprise, "So early, come back?"

Shao Qun put a pair of long legs on the coffee table, "It could have been earlier, if your mobile phone hadn't been turned off."

Li Chengxiu was stunned for a moment and took out his mobile phone from his pocket to see that he didn't know when it would automatically turn it off. He explained, "It's out of power."

Shao Qun stood up and said unhappy on his face, "I saw it raining today. I specially picked you up after work early. As a result, your mobile phone was turned off, which made me go in vain."

Li Chengxiu apologized, "I'm sorry, I don't know..."

Shao Qun raised his hand to stop him, "If I don't say this, I'll ask you, who was the one who just sent you back?"

He didn't want to work today and caught up with the rain. He wanted to pick up Li Chengxiu for dinner, soak in a hot spring, have a good romance, rest, and have a rest, but he was empty. When he got home, he saw that he hadn't come back yet, and it was so raining so heavy outside that he couldn't sit on the stool. After a while, he went to the balcony to have a look. As a result, he saw him get on and off an S8 and said goodbye to the driver's seat. He couldn't see who it was, but from the hand he shook with Li Chengxiu, he was a young man. Men.

If it's an ordinary car, he will only think that he hitchhiked his classmates, but which person who drives S8 will take basic accounting lessons?

Li Chengxiu said honestly, "It's a teacher."

Shao Qun frowned, "Teacher?" Here comes the question again. Anyone who teaches an introductory course can be qualified as a college student who majors in accounting. How can he open S8?

Shao Qun pulled up the volume and said, "To be honest, how can he be your teacher?"

"Yes, the teacher, also the shareholder, cram school and accountant, firm, co-organized, he gave a guest speech."

That makes sense, but if so many students don't send them, why send him Li Chengxiu?

"Why did he send you back?"

Li Chengxiu was a little confused by Shao Qun's harsh tone, "It's raining..."

Shao Qun said impatiently, "Of course I know it's raining. Dozens of people in your class don't send it away. Why do you send them to you alone?"

Li Chengxiu explained laboriously, "I waited for the rain to stop, he talked to the teacher, and he came out. Only me and the other classmates left."

Only then did Shao Qun's expression ease. After modifying, Li Chengxiu became more and more delicious, which made him feel impulsive from time to time. He looked like an undefended rabbit. He had to pay attention to other beasts.

Although he doesn't mind his bedmate's past, he must be clean after following him. He doesn't want to get any unhealthy disease.

Maybe you should take Li Chengxiu for a general examination when you have time. His former fixed partners have to pass this. Li Chengxiu has no experience, so he forgot it for a moment. However, considering Li Chengxiu's previous living environment, he still has to go this step, just in case.

He came over like a beast confirming his territory. He sniffed Li Chengxiu and smelled Clive Christian 1872. Then he frowned and said angrily, "This upstart has a bad taste. Hurry up and take a shower. You stink."

Li Chengxiu put down the things in his hand awkwardly. He didn't understand that he was no longer working in a restaurant. Why did Shao Qun still think he smell bad? He unconsciously wanted to raise his sleeve to smell himself.