Chapter 30

Li Chengxiu thought that Shao Qun said that Shao Qun moved to where he now lived, but he didn't expect him to move.

Shao Qun was really vigorous in doing things. The day after he said this, the elite assistant Zhou arrived and brought the moving workers by the way.

It was not Li Chengxiu's turn to intervene in the whole process. In the morning, he was led into a duplex building with people and things.

The lighting effect of the house is very good. As soon as you enter the house, you will feel like sunshine. The interior decoration is elegant and generous, mainly in cold tones. Outside the floor-to-ceiling window is a garden, with a large flower bed and a small fish pond. Li Chengxiu thinks that the air here is extremely fresh.

The expressionless conductor of the assistant Zhou put the moved things in their respective positions, and then rushed to Li Chengxiu and said, "Mr. Li, please try to regard this place as your home, but some places still need to be paid attention to. For example, please don't go in Mr. Shao's study without his permission. Please don't move the position casually when Mr. Shao usually uses things. If you can't find him, he will be angry. The plants and fish varieties in the garden are very precious. Usually, there are special personnel to take care of them. Please don't water and feed them at will.

Li Chengxiu nodded awkwardly and was not used to the cold and extremely polite tone of Assistant Zhou.

Assistant Zhou looked at his watch before leaving. "Mr. Li, you can start preparing lunch. Shao Qun's office is very close to here. He said he would come back for lunch."

"Oh..."

Li Chengxiu didn't have time to pack up his belongings. He was busy first. As soon as he finished the meal, Shao Qun really came back.

As soon as Shao Qun entered the door, he smelled the smell of vegetables and was in a good mood.

He doesn't like outsiders to enter and leave his house at will. Usually, except for part-time workers and gardeners, he tries to solve the food by himself, either eating outside or going to Li Chengxiu.

I naturally want to vomit after eating it for a long time. Being able to eat home-cooked food at home at noon is a great comfort to your stomach. Especially what Li Chengxiu made is really delicious. He now feels that the top hotel chef is nothing compared with his family.

He went up to hug Li Chengxiu and said coquettishly, "Wife, I'm back."

Li Chengxiu blushed and felt as sweet as honey. He patted him gently on the back and said softly, "Eat your meal."

This is the most perfect life Li Chengxiu imagined. He can study, work, and cook hot food for his lover. He feels so happy.

Shao Qun has always had a good habit of taking a nap, which can keep him clear and energetic all day long. The nature of Li Chengxiu's previous work made him not have the concept of lunch break at all. After dinner, he was also pulled to bed by Shao Qun and slept comfortably around him.

Shao Qun began to hesitate about Li Chengxiu's entry into his private territory, regretting that he had exported too fast. But after a few days of comfortable life, he felt that his decision was too correct.

Li Chengxiu takes care of people and serves people to heaven.

Every morning, whether he has something to do, he must get up earlier than Shao Qun. When Shao Qun got up, the toothpaste was squeezed, the clean towels were set up, and the bathroom was so dry that he couldn't find a drop of water stains. Breakfast must have been ready for a long time. It was still hot to lift the lid, and it could not be the same every day. Even if Li Chengxiu is not at home at noon, he will cook lunch for him in advance. As long as he gets home with the microwave oven, he can eat a ready-made meal. Li Chengxiu always comes back earlier than him in the evening. Whenever he comes back, there must be a hot meal in two minutes. He wants to take a shower. The water temperature is adjusted. Underwear and pajamas must be in the position he can reach out. After washing, he can change into dry slippers immediately. Bedspread sheets and sheets are changed every week, and the house is so clean that he can't find anything wrong with such a picky person.