Chapter 20

"Oh, this is really that Li Chengxiu."

The leader came over and hooked Shao Qun's shoulder, bent down and looked at Li Chengxiu with a smile, "Hey, I still remember me."

Shao Qun can remember that he will naturally not forget these three people. The one in front of him is Zhou Li, a little hooligan who dyed his hair red when he was a child and always wore two buttons open. Li Wenxun with a young elite figure with metal frame eyes behind him, and Ke Yisheng, who looked tastelessly next to him.

He didn't expect to see them here. He remembered that Shao Qunming said that he didn't want to see them, so he would not see them.

Li Chengxiu looked pale at Shao Qun.

Shao Qun spread out his hands and said with apologies, "Cheng Xiu, they have to come, and I can't control their legs." He patted Zhou Li on the head and said, "Don't scare him."

"Oh, Shao Qun, I began to protect my shortcomings so soon. I just talked closer to see what hurt you."

Li Wenxun put his hands on his chest and smiled politely. "Li Chengxiu, we haven't seen each other for a long time. We've been there for more than ten years. Hey, in a blink of an eye, we all ran three times. You and Shao Qun were really predestined to meet again. When he told us, we were all surprised.

Li Chengxiu was surrounded by several people and felt more and more invisible pressure.

Even if more than a decade has passed, he is still so weak and useless, and they are still condescending. He has an indescribable disgust and fear for these people, just like in those years.

He doesn't even want to say one more word to them now. He just wants to turn around and run away.

Shao Qun seemed to be unaware of his shocking state, but gave him a glass of wine. "Cheng Xiu, we have alumni gathered in a different place today. It's rare. Anyway, we have to have a drink."

Li Wenxun raised his glass in front of him with a galloping face, "Li Chengxiu, we were ignorant when we were young. Now think about it, it's really naive and ridiculous. I think you look uncomfortable. If you are still angry about what happened when we were a child, I will punish my brothers for themselves, okay?"

He deliberately stressed "when he was a child", and then waited for Li Chengxiu to react and drank all the wine in the glass.

Zhou Li laughed, "Awen is interesting enough. Okay, I also drink it. Speaking of which, I hit you at that time. Oh, it's been so long. Who still remembers living? In short, it was all a matter of a child. Now I see it, it's fate. I also did this cup. Xiaosheng, and you also do it."

Li Chengxiu watched them drank all the wine in the glass boldly and was at a loss for a moment.

In their opinion, it was just a childish and ridiculous childhood, but it ruined his future.

If it weren't for them, he wouldn't have such a dirty thing on the last night at school. If he had come home early, his mother might have been sent to the hospital in time without hemiplegia, or because of them, he would no longer have the courage to go back to school.

The number of people's lives is determined. Sometimes he thinks about it and feels that these are fateful. He can't escape. Shao Qun's group of people have only played a role in fueling the flames, but even if they contribute to the waves, he still can't let go completely.

At least if he can't see these people, he can't remember it, but when he sees, he really can't stop himself from disgusting, even if those are just "when he was a child".

Seeing that he didn't respond, Shao Qun gently touched his glass with the glass and pulled back his attention. "Cheng Xiu, give them face. They all apologized with you."