Chapter 2

He went back to change the clean clothes and put the dirty clothes on again before returning to the kitchen.

After he went in, the carved movements of the side dishes in it stagnated, and he looked at him with a little gloating in the inquiry.

Li Chengxiu knew that he was not popular here.

In fact, there has never been such a popular thing in his past life. His way of doing things has always wrapped himself tightly. If he can't speak, he can't talk, and if he can't communicate, he won't communicate. It's good for everyone to forget him. Only in that way can he feel comfortable.

People like him can easily make people disgusted, so it's better to minimize their sense of existence, but be safe.

He is used to being silent, and others are naturally silent.

It's just that this place is different. He feels that some people's attitude towards him is not only contemptuous, but also a little hostile.

He has been in Shenzhen for ten years. He started as a handyman apprentice at the beginning, and then entered this hotel with a master who treated him better.

Three months ago, the boss opened this new store. Because it is a sea view hotel, not only has a good environment and high salary, but the first batch of employees transferred will definitely have better development in the future.

When deciding on the personnel, everyone also broke their heads. He worked under Mr. Chen for five years and has always performed well, so he was transferred here to serve as the deputy chef with another colleague.

In the previous environment, everyone was used to his silence, but in the new environment, there were many new colleagues. During the initial familiar running-in period, they had an isolated attitude, and it was difficult not to attract complaints.

What's more, if he can be a deputy chef with his qualifications, he will inevitably be criticized. If it hadn't been for the shortage of manpower in the new store, it would not be his turn.

Everyone saw that he was cooking and was called out by the manager. He was in such a hurry that he would probably have nothing good.

A young chef who just took over him just came up and asked him, "Brother Li, what Manager Zhang asked you to do."

Li Chengxiu said truthfully, "If you have guests, you want to have a party. Tell me to go."

Xiao Qian showed an expression of disbelief, looked at him with his mouth open for a long time, and then smiled, "Okay, Brother Li, it's a good thing."

Xiao Zhao, who was preparing for a cold offer, deliberately sighed, "Brother Li is so lucky. If you hadn't been on duty today, you wouldn't have such a good thing."

The implication is that if the chef or another deputy chef is here today, it will not be his turn.

Others also echoed a few words and congratulated again.

Li Chengxiu nodded and didn't say anything. Looking at the dishes ordered by the guests shown on the electronic page, he washed his hands, rolled up his sleeves and began to work.

Everyone saw that he had no reaction and asked for boredness. A little worker walked exaggeratedly behind him for a few steps, and everyone else laughed.

Li Chengxiu's right ear is hard of hearing, and it is difficult to distinguish multiple sounds in a noisy environment, but the sarcastic smile can still penetrate the eardrums and send them clearly into the brain.

He buried his head in cooking his crab yellow tofu, and his heart gradually calmed down.

After dragging his tired body home at night, Li Chengxiu first threw himself on the faded carpet.