Chapter 21

Li Chengxiu had a long dream.

There was a kissing Shao Qun in his dream. At that time, there was a white light from the top, and his eyes could not be opened.

His body was very uncomfortable, sometimes like being burned by a flame, and sometimes it seemed to have been thrown into an ice cellar. The whole world swirled, and everything lost its gravity. He had a splitting headache and weak limbs.

Reluctantly opening his sour eyelids, Li Chengxiu stared at the wooden ceiling and was stunned. It is not clear where I am for a while.

He was so heavy that something pressured him to have difficulty breathing. He tried to move his lower arm, and his body function was instantly awakened. The part below his waist seemed to have been run over by a car. It was painful and numb, especially in the place.

He slowly turned his head. Shao Qun's sleeping face and □'s arms were close in front of him, and even breathing directly sprayed on his face. At the same time, he felt that he had not worn anything, and Shao Qun's body was also naked.

Li Chengxiu's brain buzzed and only felt that his head was about to crack.

He struggled to push away Shao Qun's arm across his chest and moved to the edge of the bed.

Shao Qun slowly opened his eyes, looked at him stunned for two seconds, quickly raised his body, yawned, rubbed his eyes and said, "Baby, wake up."

Li Chengxiu covered his chest with a quilt, and the blood on his face faded cleanly. "You... I..."

Shao Qun hooked the corners of his mouth and said with an evil smile, "Cheng Xiu, you were so enthusiastic last night, which was beyond my expectation."

Li Chengxiu was stunned, "I...?"

"Yes, don't you remember?" Shao Qun leaned towards him with his arms and smiled charmingly, "Last night was really memorable."

Li Chengxiu only felt a sharp headache. He shook his head and pointed to him tremblingly, "No...maybe, I, I'm drunk, drunk."

"Well, if you were not drunk, you wouldn't be so enthusiastic, but..." Shao Qun came over and kissed him in the face. "I really hope you are drunk every day."

Li Chengxiu trembled all over and pushed him hard.

Shao Qun was unprepared and his back directly hit the hatch. The pain was not painful, but the sound was very loud. With a bang, the listener caught fire.

Shao Qun frowned and said, "What are you doing?"

Li Chengxiu stared at him angrily, "You, you, I'm drunk, you, you do it..." The more anxious he was, the more unclear he was. He wanted to ask Shao Qun eloqun eloqunly and imposingly. What he did to himself.

On the contrary, Shao Qun looked ordinary, "What's the matter? If the two people are together, how can they not do this?"

"But I'm drunk, I, I didn't... agree."

Shao Qun's face changed in an instant, "Cheng Xiu, what do you mean? Did you mean that I forced you?"

So far, when the two met, Shao Qun had not lost face with him. At this time, as soon as his face sank, Li Chengxiu subconsciously felt nervous. Moreover, he was shocked by Shao Qun's righteousness, but he did not dare to blame him.

Shao Qun said coldly, "Cheng Xiu, I thought we liked each other. Have I always been sentimental? You don't remember what happened yesterday. How can you wake up and punish me?

Li Chengxiu was dumbfounded by Shao Qun's back bite. He stared at the snow-white quilt with distracted eyes and trembled his shoulders constantly.

He was also confused. Shao Qun looked so righteous. Did he really lose his temper when he was drunk yesterday? But even so, isn't this taking advantage of people's danger?