Epilogue

Once Spencer and Abby were released from the hospital, the team and them flew back home. Spencer immediately pulled Abby out of public school and found a teacher that would homeschool her. Abby loved being homeschooled. The teacher, Ms. Williams, would walk her through every problem so she could understand information and formulas. All she needed was an at home tutor and she turned out to be just like her dad; a genius. 

She had the brains like her father, but she just needed a little more help. About a month after she started homeschool, the court date for Abby and Spencer to testify against her mother popped up. Madison was in an orange jumpsuit and in handcuffs. Abby explained to the judge and the jury all of what Madison did to her. She went into detail from how she captured her, how she gave her an unknown drug to knock her out, tying her up, locking her in the closet in the basement, and lightning the house on fire.

While explaining the details, Spencer clinched his fist. The thoughts were racing through his head. What kind of mother could do this to her own child? The trial went on for about 3 hours with witnesses and evidence. The judge found Madison guilty and sentenced her to death by injection within 1 year.

Abby was happy to receive her justice, but sad to lose her mother at the sane time. But then again, Madison divorced Spencer when she was kidnapped. She pretty much gave up on the family and wanted to gain control once Abby was found. As time flew by, Abby had met a boy her age at a skating rink. His name was Kendall and he went to the school she first started at.

After a few dates they started dating. Of course, JJ and Emily stopped Spencer from being too overprotective a few times. But he just didn't want anything to happen to his little girl again. Abby and Kendall went to Junior and Senior Prom together and had tons of fun. After they graduated, Kendall went to college to become a surgeon and Abby went to college to become an FBI Agent just like her father.

Did her career choice scare Spencer? Yes. But since she was studying to be exactly what he is, she'll be right by her side. After 5-6 years of college, she graduated. Spencer begged Hotch to hire Abby to work with the team. Hotch was hesitate at first because having family members on the team could cause danger, but once Spencer explained that she is just like him and that he will always have an eye on her, he gave in.

The team hadn't seen Abby since she left for college. So when she came back to the team with a box of things for her new desk, they all celebrated. They had watched Abby grow from a small baby to a beautiful and smart woman. Kendall graduated as a surgeon and started working at the hospital. After about 2 years of working, Kendall proposed to Abby.

The wedding was beautiful. Spencer cried like a baby as he handed Abby to Kendall after walking her down the isle. Abby and Kendall bought a house after the wedding and another 2 years later they had a baby girl. They named her Hailey. Spencer was thrilled to have a granddaughter.

Everyone was excited for them. Even though Abby was all grown up, a wife, and a mother. . .he would still do everything to protect her and his family.

The End <3