Chapter 12: School?!?

Abby's POV

I wake up and stretch my arms. I look at the clock, it's 7:30. "Too early." I whine and lay back down. "Abby it's time to get up!" My dad yells from downstairs. I sigh annoyingly. "Whhhy?"

"Because I have to take you to school." He says. "Ah school. Wait. . .SCOOL?!?"

~Time skip to in da car😁~

All I did was look out the window while my dad was driving me to what I like to call "prison". "Come on Abby. School is great. You'll get to learn and maybe even be smart like me." He smiles. "But I'm not smart. I didn't even go to kindergarten!" I say. He puts his hand on my shoulder. "You'll be fine. And you're going to skip all the way to 10th grade!" He says. "CLASSES WITH SOPHMORES??" I freak out.

We stop at a high school called "Anderson high school". "I'll walk in you today." My dad says. We hop out of the car and walk into the school. It was big, and scary. I'm not sure if school is right for me. We stop at a classroom that reads "Mr. Fabulous class of math".

"What kind of a name is Mr. Fabulous?" I ask. "A fake name that someone  wants to make kids think they're cool." My dad answers. "You're such a nerd." I roll my eyes. He smiles and kisses my cheek and hugs me. "You ride bus 694 alright?" He asks. "Alright." I reply.

"I'll be home around 7. I love you." He tells me. "Love you too." I say back. I sigh and say "Here we go". I walk into the classroom. Everyone's laughing and some guys are throwing paper air planes. "Class! Get in your seats!" Mr. F yells.

Everyone rushes to their seats, including me. Mr. F writes a problem on the board and says "Solve this for your warm-up". The problem read "5x-25+175". I didn't understand it at all. I just stare at the board, trying to figure it out. After about 5 minutes, I couldn't figure it out.

"Alright let's see what the answer is." Mr. F says. I hope he doesn't call on me. "Hmmm Abby tell us how to solve this." He says. Oh no! The whole class is staring at me now and I don't know the answer. "Well?" Mr. F asks.

"Uh. I-I don't know." I say. Everyone looks at me confused. "You don't know how to solve this?" He asks pointing at the problem. "I wish I did sir but no one ever taught me this kind of math." I explain. "This girl is so stupid." Some boy says. "Yeah she doesn't even how to solve an easy math problem." A girl says.

"Hey! We don't any nasty comments about her learning." Mr. F says. "Well Mr. F she probably skipped all the other grades and didn't go to school for so many years and she just shows up here and not know how to solve anything." A boy explains. "SHE'S STUPID!" All the kids yell. Tears fall down my cheeks.

~After school~

I bust in my room and scream and throw my book bag at the wall. "FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I GET BULLIED! PERFECT!" I scream. I start crying and sit in the corner of my room and cry.