Chapter 3: Letters?

Spencer's POV

I was fixing my coffee until Emily came in with a package. I was curious. "What's with the package?" I asked her. "It's for you but there's no name." She said giving it to me. I opened it to find a letter and pictures.

Hello Spencer it's been awhile hasn't it? You have such a beautiful daughter. She looks so much like you! In fact that's who she wants. "Daddy save me." is what she says.

Too bad you won't be able to get her back

Too bad you won't be able to get her back. She'll be here with me safe and sound as long as she's good. You'll  never find her.

I crumbled the letter and looked at the pictures.

She looked so scared, frightened, and weak. "What did it say?" She asked. "It was saying how I won't get my daughter back." I said. "Hey guys here's another letter!" Morgan said handing it to me.

Daddy, where ever you are please save me. I miss you and mommy. This place scares me. I'm scared. I'm staying strong like you've always told me. But I'm so scared I don't know what to do. Please. . .come and save me.

I punched the wall as tears fell down my cheeks. Morgan sat me down in a chair and tried to calm me down. "Spence calm down." He told me. "How! Abby is scared and alone and it's all my fault!" I yelled crying. "We'll get her back we promise." Emily said.

"She's all I have and I don't want to lose her." I said.