Chapter 10: Dad?

Abby's POV

I kept having flashbacks of what happened to me.I started to shake. Then JJ and Derek came in. I don't know why but they sound so familiar. "Hey Abby." JJ said.

"Hey." I waved. "We have another question for you." She said. "Okay." I replied. "Do you remember the last time you talked to your dad?" Morgan asked. "When I was 4. 5 days after I was kidnapped. I wanted him to say "I love you" for our last goodbye. What I was really saying was save me. But I guess he didn't even try." I explained.

"He tried with all his might Abby." Morgan said. "How do you know?" I asked. "Because that man over there, is him." She said pointing to the guy with the brown hair. "Spencer Reid is his name and you're his daughter Abigail Reid." Morgan said. "Do you remember?" JJ asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Alright I'll go get him." Morgan said and left. He came back with him. "Dad?" I asked. "Abby." He said.

"Daddy!" I said and hugged him tight. He hugged me back and said "I missed you". "I missed you too." I cried. "I found you like I promised." He said. "I love you." He said.

 "I love you too." I said. He kissed the top of my head and hugged me again. "You'll never give up on me right?" I asked. "Never." He whispered.

" He whispered