Chapter 8: Is that. . .

Morgan's POV

I hopped out of the car and pulled out my gun. The rest of the team came and I went around back. I broke the door and saw him talking to something. . .or someone? "Put your hands up Tobias!" I yelled. He ran away and I said. "Guys he's coming your way!"

I then heard heavy breathing and saw a girl chained to the wall. I walked to her and she tried to get away. "Hey its okay I'm one of the good guys." I said getting her free. She quickly crawled in a corner and held her knees. "Come on let's get you to the hospital." I said picking her up.

" I said picking her up

~At the hospital~

I was in the waiting room and the others came in. "So what's going on?" Rossi asked. "14 year old girl scared in the hospital. She was held captive and can't trust anybody." I explained. "Do you thing she can answer questions?" Hotch asked. "I don't know she won't even talk." I said.

Spencer's POV

14 year old girl. Abby would be that age now. "I can't help but feel that she seems so familiar." Morgan said. "What does she look like?" JJ asked. "Long brown hair and hazel eyes." He described.

"Yeah she does." Rossi said. "Any injuries?" Emily asked. "Bruises, gashes, and red marks as like he grabbed her." He explained. "Let's go check her out." Hotch said and we went to her room. I took a close look at her.

"What a minute is that. . ." JJ started. "Abby???"