Chapter 5: Down in the Blues

Abby's POV

It was dark, scary, and quiet. I heard a door open  and curled up in the corner. "Come here I brought you some water." He said. "NO!" I yelled. "Come on I don't want you to get sick." He said.

"I want my Daddy!" I yelled crying. He picked me up and held me. "Looks like someone missed their nap." He said. He then shot something into me and I screamed in pain. Then I blacked out.

Spencer's POV

I was working at my desk until I heard a small voice. "Daddy?" I looked up and saw my daughter. "Abby?" I asked. She smiled and I ran to give her a hug. But as soon as I touched her, she disappeared.

 But as soon as I touched her, she disappeared

"Abby? Abby!" I called. Everything turned black and an evil laugh echoed the room. "That will be the last time you see your precious daughter." He said. "NO!" I said pulling my hair. "Abby where are you?" I asked.

"ABBYYYYYYY!"

"Reid!" Morgan said shaking me. "What?" I asked waking up. "You alright man? You've been mumbling Abby's name in your sleep." He explained. "I'm fine." I lied. "Okay." Emily said.

I sat in my chair and looked at the recent pictures of Abby. A tear rolled down my cheek as I quickly whipped it away. I will find you Abby.