Chapter 7

Y/n POV

I cant believe Entity would do that, I shouldn't have trusted him and fell for him. I cant believe I was so stupid. I thought as I walk away back to my house, tears in my eyes. As I enter my house, I walk past my parents who looked concerned. "Y/n, what wrong, what happened?" Dad asked. "Nothing I dont want to talk about it," I replied. I walk up to my room, shut the door and faceplant into my pillow, crying. A few hours later I lay in bed staring at my ceiling when I hear a rock hit my window. I sit up and look up and see another rock hit my window. I go to my window and see Entity with a hamdful of small rocks. I open my window. "Y/n, im so sorry for what I did, please can we talk?" "No, you've done ruined everything, I dont want to see you or talk to you anymore," I say as shut my window and go back to bed. I hear what sounds like teleportation and I see Entity standing beside my bed. "Y/n please, Im sorry, please forgive me," Entity pleaded. I stay silent hoping he would go away. I hear a sigh and then teleportation. I look and see that Entity left. I roll back over and tben see a withered rose on my bed. I picked it up and put it on my dresser. I went back to bed and soon fell asleep.

Entity's POV

As I look at Y/n's face when I tripped her and laughed at her. I felt a pang in my heart and it hurt. As i see her get up and walk away with tears in her eyes I realized I mest up. I followed her while she walked to her house and up to her room. I stayed hiding behind a tree and hearing her cey made my dead heart hurt. As night began to come by I finally decided to get her attention. I picked up a couple small rocks and started throwing them at her window. After about 5 minutes she finally opened her window and I got to see her tear stained face from the moonlight. I felt my heart break even more. "Y/n please Im sorry for what I did can we talk?" I asked. She replied saying I ruined everything and that she never wanted to talk or see me again. Her window shut and i teleported myself into her room. There I saw her on her bed and her face covered up. "Y/n please, Im sorry, please forgive me," I plead. She continues to ignore me so I conjured up a withered rose, set it gently beside her and sighed. I teleported away, back to my house and ler loose some tears of my own.