Chapter 21

Y/n POV

I feel Entity climb off of me and I turn back into a human being. He smiles proudly at me, then pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss him back, smiling. We break apart and lean eachothers forehead against one another. We stand there in silence for a moment before someone interrupts. "Y/n, Entity, I just want to thank you both for helping all of us win the war, we couldnt have done it without you two," Null says. I nod my head and Entity gives him a handshake. "I think its time to honor our alpha and queen of the dragons, y/n," Herobrine says bowing his head, as does everyone else, then the fireworks go off. Entity holds my waist and we watch the fireworks explode into many different colors. I feel a tug on my shirt and look down to see a little girl, a piglet, looking at me with awe in her eyes. "Could you become a dragon one last time please?" she meekly asks. I smile and nod, then look over to Entity, "Wanna fly?" I ask. He nods his head quickly and a cloud of black smoke surrounds me. I look down at Entity and the little piglin waiting for them to climb on. Once they get situated, I raise my wings and take off, hearing the cheers of Entity, the piglin and everyone on the ground. I roar back to the cheers and zoom through the sky.

We land back on the ground and I turn back, Entity bringing the piglin back to their mom. He walks over to me and grabs my hand, letting me meet the other entities. After meeting all the entities, he brings me somewhere more private. "I thought I lost you to Notch," he says. "You didn't, your touch is what brought me back," I say as I grab his hand and bring his face to look at me. He looks at me with solemn eyes and I lean in to kiss him. He returns the kiss and it starts out slow, then slowly gets more heated. We then heard someone clear their throat and we break apart to see DreadLord there. "Umm Herobrine is looking for you both, he wants to have a party to celebrate our win," he says before he walks off. Entity groans and I just laugh. Everything's gonna be ok, I have Entity and he has me. Nothing's going to go wrong.......

Right?