Chapter 19

Entity's POV

I go with Herobrine and gain more allies and armies, we need as much as we can get to defeat Notch and his army. I hate to say it but y/n as well. Its gonna kill me to hurt her in any way, but its gonna have to be done. Rumors spread that Notch has a dragon stronger than the Ender dragon and we are gonna need a lot of them. But there is two dragons that can defeat Notch's, but no one has been able to find them in centuries. Me and Herobrine hope to find both and have both on our side to put the dragon in its place. We search the place that its supposedly in and we haven't found anything. "Can we forget about finding the dragons, its impossible," I groan to Herobrine. "Just a little longer Entity, we need the dragons." he says. I sigh in annoyance and not a moment later, I trip over something and fall on my face. I turn back and see two dragon tails and follow up to find both dragons awake and pissed. I get up and Herobrine stands in front of me, speaking what I assume is another language that I dont know of. A few minutes later he turns to me and nods his head, signifying we got both dragons on our side. We go back to the mansion and the dragons have followed. We get back and see everyone is all geared up and ready to fight. Herobrine conjurs up his armor and I do as well. He opens a portal and we all walk in formation to the overworld. A battle to come.