Chapter 2

Sana x Jihyo | Soothe You

Sana's POV

"Babe, could you please give me a back massage. Work has really put some weight on my shoulders and it's taking a toll on my body.." My girlfriend, Jihyo, came up to me this evening.

"Yeah.. of course, just go to the bedroom and take your shirt off. I'll be right there." I told her and she left to go to the bedroom.

I quickly finished reading the page of my book before putting it away.

My body got up from the couch and I made my way over to our bedroom.

Jihyo has been really busy with work lately, and I could see it by the way she moved her body. She seemed stiff and uneasy in how she sat and laid.

The bedroom door was open and so I walked in to see my love already shirtless, sitting on the bed and staring at her lap.

I took a moment to admire her for just a second before speaking up, "Could you lie on your front for me, on the bed?"

The blonde did as asked and laid down on the bed, her back facing the ceiling.

I cracked my knuckles and walked towards the bed, crawling on it and sitting on the back of Jihyo's thighs.

"You tell me if it hurts, okay?" I said to her and got a nod.

My hands began to massage her back but soon enough I got annoyed by the strap of her bra.

After a while I decided to unclasp her bra and move the straps out of my way, "What are you doing?"

"The straps were in the way." I replied to my girlfriend and quickly continued to rub her back.

Her muscles were indeed very tense.

"Mmh.." She moaned quietly after a while and I smiled to myself, knowing I was doing a good job.

My hands moved to her lower back and began to work on her there, pressing my thumbs across the smooth skin.

She began to squirm around as my hands occasionally grazed her sides.

"Stop that, Sana." She muttered.

"Stop what?" I asked in an innocent tone as I deliberately grazed her sides once again, receiving the same reaction as before.

"That!" Jihyo shrieked and reached behind her in attempt to grab my hands, but I had already pulled mine away.

She sighed and laid her arms beside her head.

My hands grazed up her back, to her shoulders and eventually up her arms until they took a hold of her wrists.

I was leaning over her at this point and my lips were brushing against the back of her neck.

"Sana." I heard from beneath me but I paid no mind.

My mouth attached to her shoulder and began to suck and nibble on the tan skin, leaving marks all around her shoulder.

To make it even, I did the same thing to her other shoulder, without getting much of a struggle of my girlfriend.

Once I began to pay attention to her neck, the moans came spilling from her lips, and they sounded heavenly to me.

The body under me began to squirm around and I moved my hands from her wrists to her sides, rubbing at the smooth skin under my fingertips.

I pulled away from her and looked at all the red hickey marks across her neck and shoulders.

My hands grasped her waist and I turned her around, before taking off her bra completely.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful, Park Jihyo.." I murmured under my breath and leaned down to give her a kiss on the lips, which she gladly accepted.