Chapter 8

Chaeyoung x Tzuyu | Play Me

Tzuyu's POV

The sounds of guns shooting and cursing was all that I had been listening to for literal hours it seemed like.

It was about 8 PM and Chaeyoung didn't leave the controller once after dinner.

I missed the cuddles and usual series we watched in the evening.

"Fuck!" The girl cursed out loud.

A sigh left my mouth when I watched her respawn.

Why doesn't she just play a more fun game if all she does is curse at this one?

I honestly was craving her cuddles, the very least her touch and attention. But I knew I wouldn't get that any time soon if it's up to her- so I'd have to take matters into my own hands.

My body moved closer to hers until my head was leaning against her own, "Chae, when can we go to bed?"

She didn't seem to have heard me, so I nudged her shoulder which resulted in a hum from her.

"When will we go to bed?" I asked again.

"Huh? Yeah, sure." She mumbled and leaned forward to the TV.

Unbelievable.

I pushed myself up from the couch and stood infront of my girlfriend who leaned to the side once I did so.

"Babe, move please." The blonde told me and I huffed out.

I moved to the side and looked at her- completely focused on her game.

I won't let a stupid game take away my girlfriend. So I took off my pj pants and moved back infront of her, just to get groan from her.

She tried to gently push me away but when she felt my bare legs- she immediately stopped.

I sat down onto her lap with a smirk when she didn't resist.

"Tzuyu." She was about to protest but I cut her off by pressing my lips against her own and holding her in place by putting my arms around her neck.

Chaeyoung remained unmoving for a few seconds before I heard her drop her controller onto the floor.

Finally her lips moved against mine and her hands roamed up my shirt, caressing my back.

I leaned into her touch and pulled away for a second to catch some oxygen, but I was met with her lips again.

It seemed like she was craving for attention more than I was now.

"How dare you distract me like this." Chaeyoung said to me and pulled me closer against her before her mouth moved to my jawline, nipping and sucking at it.

"I was trying to get a kill streak."

Her nails scratched down my back and before I knew it I was pinned down against the couch with the Korean hovering over me.

I noticed I was out of breath because I was literally gasping for air.

A hand caressed my thigh while the other was beside my head, the woman ontop of me leaning down.

Chaeyoung's hand stroked up and down the sensitive skin while her lips grazed the spot behind my ear before kissing it, receiving a quiet moan from me.

My shirt and panties were thrown across the room after a matter of seconds and I was left naked infront of Chaeyoung. Her eyes roaming over my body while her hands held my waist.

"Beautiful, as always." She told me.

A blush came onto my cheeks before I looked away from her, feeling somewhat shy because of the compliment.

In the time I looked away, Chaeyoung had leaned down and wrapped her mouth around one of my nipples- sucking on it gently.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath when her eyes met mine.

She grinned and moved on to the other nipple, giving it the same attention at the other one.

Her hand came up before her fingers tugged at my nipple and twisted it- moans spilling from my mouth second after second.

"Please touch me." I begged of her.

"Touch you where?"

I sighed at her and grabbed onto her hand, pushing it down between my legs.

"You could've just said so." She smirked and slid her fingers through my folds before spreading them and looking down.

"You're soaked already."

The older's fingers prodded at my entrance before moving up to rub over my clit, which made my hips buck up into her hand.

"Chae!" I exclaimed and threw my arm around her neck, pulling her against me when she did it again.

She chuckled and moved her digits deep inside of me with no warning.

They moved in and out at a fast pace, not giving me time to adjust.

A pair of lips smashed against mine and a tongue was shoved into my mouth- right away getting dominance over me.

I moaned into Chaeyoung's mouth when she bit down on my lip and pulled it down before letting go.

"Baby." I whined.

She didn't answer me and instead pulled my leg up further, moving it up onto her own shoulder so that she had even more access.

Wet noises of her fingers pounding in and out filled the room accompanied with my loud moans.

"The neighbours will hear you if you don't quiet down." The blonde whispered into my ear before giving a particular harsh thrust.

My hand grabbed onto her hair and pulled her close.

"I don't fucking care." I murmured through gritted teeth.

Chaeyoung smirked at me, "Good girl."

The praise made me squirm beneath her.

Her eyes kept staring into mine as she went back down and sucked a tit into her mouth, biting down on my nipple softly.

My bottom lip got trapped between my teeth before my eyebrows knitted.

The tips of her fingers were brushing against my sweet spot, and it made my climax approach faster than I thought it would've.

"There!" I exclaimed and threw my head back when she did it again.

My back arched off of the couch and my body went into Chaeyoung's.

"Fuck!" I screamed and bucked my hips up into her hand, cumming while I did so.

"Such a good girl." The Korean mumbled and rode me out of my orgasm and looked around.

Her eyes landed on the controller on the floor. She gasped and threw her other hand over her mouth while she pulled out of me.

I looked at her hazedly and raised my eyebrow, "What's wrong?"

She pointed to the controller on the floor, "M-Mic.." She stammered.

Then there was a short silence.

"The mic?" I asked.

Chaeyoung nodded her head and picked up the controller, holding the mic by her mouth.

"Dahyun?"

"..."

I widened my eyes and bit down onto my arm to prevent myself from screaming out in embarrassment.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" We heard come from the headset.

I guess Dahyun won't be playing with Chaeyoung for a while.