Chapter 10

Jihyo x Dahyun | Flower

Jihyo G!P

Dahyun's POV

The sound of the bell from the entrance got me to get up from the floor to see who was coming in.

It was my first day working alone in the flower shop of my parents- since they were out on a so called; well deserved vacation.

I had graduated from school not long ago and was now enjoying life as an adult, living in freedom with no need to go anywhere except my bed and work.

"Hello!" The words left my mouth in the kindest way as I saw a woman walk inside and towards where I stood behind- the counter.

She looked around the several bouquets of flowers that were standing- until her eyes met mine.

A smile formed onto her face, "Hello." She said as she stood infront of me, "I'm here to pick up an order."

Her eyes wandered up and down as she said so.

"Of course, under which name?" I asked and turned around to go to the back where the orders were.

"Park."

I looked at the multiple bouquets until I found the one with the name Park- it contained at least 40 roses.

"Here it is!" I exclaimed when I picked it up and brought it back up front.

Just as I was about to hand them to her- I tripped over a tile. The flowers fell out of my hands and onto the floor, scattering all across it.

I gasped deeply and looked up at her with big eyes- seeing how she examined the roses on the floor.

"I'm so sorry, miss Park!" I furrowed my eyebrows and went to pick up the roses, though I knew these couldn't be used again now that they fell right infront of the costumer.

Once I had gathered them all, I threw them away and turned back around to the woman.

"We have a lot more roses in the back- if you wouldn't mind, you could pick them out and I'll make a bouquet for you on the spot!" I suggested in hope that she wouldn't get too upset or mad even.

Her head slowly turned to me before she nodded her head- and with that I grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her to the back of the store.

"Here they are." I showed her the beautiful roses- and she seemed to be amused by them.

"These look great." She said and I nodded my head to her words as I stared at the flowers. But before I knew it- I felt a pair of hands on my chest, kneading at the soft flesh that laid beneath them.

Her breath was felt against the back of my neck as she stood close behind me.

"M- Ma'am?" I stuttered and tried to turn around to face her- but she wouldn't let me.

Lips were attached to my neck and she began to nibble at the sensitive skin.

I tried to turn away but again it didn't work. She walked us forward and bent me over the table, her hands roaming over my back.

"I'll pay you 600.000 for your service.." She murmured by my ear as she leaned over me.

600.000 was a hella lot of money, it's more than I make in a month.

I thought for a few seconds- and nodded to her.

Right away she started to take off my clothing one by one, throwing them somewhere in the room.

Within a minute I was completely naked infront of her, sitting on the table.

This was the first time I was naked infront of someone else- someone I don't even know, but it felt right.