Chapter 13

Sana x Tzuyu | Stress Toy

Tzuyu G!P

Sana's POV

It was one of those days.

One of those days where I'd get a late night text, telling me to get undressed and get onto the bed.

The lights should be off and the van on so I could see and hear nothing, only feel the cold air caress my bare skin.

My eyes should be closed just for certainty and I must be ontop of the covers.

I knew exactly what all of this meant, and I was eager to get what I expected to get.

Lying there, on the bed.

The cold air hitting my body as I waited impatiently, eyes closed.

My mind was settling off and I was starting to get tired after a while, even if I was awaiting the surprise for this night.

The sleep couldn't help but overcome my body, slowly sinking deeper and deeper into unconsciousness.

The waiting became a second option as I relaxed into the soft covers.

I still was anticipating what my wife would do once she was back, if she were to pound me into our mattress and wake the neighbours or to take me from behind and hit the deepest spots in my core.

Whether it'd be a moment where we shared words through our eyes or where she would be whispering dirty words to me.

Telling me how much of a slut I was for taking her cock so well.

Or maybe she'd even bring out a few of the infamous toys to play with, teasing me through the night and edging me until my body was shaking for release.

All of these thoughts made it so that I couldn't even hear the door open and clothes being thrown to the floor.

A hand glided over my leg and up my body.

"You're such a good girl for listening to me." She whispered lowly against my delicate ear shell, causing for a shiver to run down my spine.

I loved it when I was recognized for listening to her, those praises were such a thing for me that I could almost orgasm on the spot when she did it.

Especially when she did it like this, with a deep voice and needy hands groping my body.

"Hello, honey." Tzuyu told me and that's when I opened my eyes to meet her hovering over me.

She was fully undressed.

"Hey." I grinned and leaned up, getting a peck from my hard working wife.

"How did your day go?" She asked me when her palm caressed my breast, slowly palming it in her warm hand.

"Good, now that you're here." Her fingers glided over my erect nipple, taking it between them just to give it a harsh tug.

That alone made me squeeze my thighs together as my pussy began to throb.

"I'll be making it much better soon enough, baby." Tzuyu told me and I didn't doubt in her for a second.

Nights like these were bound to be amazing and not to be forgotten.

"As you always do." My hands came over her back and rested on her shoulders when the younger girl began to assault my neck with her mouth.

Teeth grazing over my collarbone before her tongue licked up the small layer of sweat on my neck before soothing kisses began kissing the sore spots away.