Chapter 12

Maknae Line | Take a Dive

Dahyun's POV

"Finally, some well deserved rest after all these practices and photoshoots." I sighed as I went into the hot tub, watching Chaeyoung throw her towel to the side and join me.

Our schedule has been full for the whole week and it absolutely drained us.

So both Chaeyoung and I decided to get into the hot tub together.

Tzuyu was also going to tag along but she said she first had to do something before tagging along with us.

Chaeyoung let out a sigh as she lowered herself into the warm water.

"Very much deserved." The younger said as she looked over at me with a smile tugging at her lips.

I let my eyes close by themselves as I enjoyed the warmth of the water.

The water started to move around and so I opened my eyes to see that Chaeyoung had moved beside me and was now leaning her chin onto my shoulder, staring at my side profile.

My head turned to meet hers, "Is there something?"

The blonde shook her head.

I looked back at the door of the house, wondering why it took Tzuyu so long to come back.

Hopefully she didn't hurt herself or something.

That thought quickly left my mind as I felt a pair of lips nibble along my shoulder, up to my neck, and all the way to my jawline.

It made me clench my jaw as I almost caught myself lean into the touch.

"What are you doing?" I asked Chaeyoung before I pulled myself away from her.

Her eyes were roaming all over my body and it made me feel more vulnerable than I already was infront of her.

"Chaeyoung?" I asked as she came closer to me, causing for me to lean backwards and further into the water.

"Chae-" I was cut of by her lips pressing against mine and moving slowly, pulling me into her touch by her arms wrapping around my waist.

The lips she had were so plump and soft, I couldn't help myself but to kiss her back.

She held onto my face as she got up, forcing me to stand up too.

My body shivered because of the chilly air hitting my skin. But that soon was over as I was sat back down, this time with Chaeyoung straddling my leg.

I felt her move herself back and forth on my thigh, rubbing herself onto me.

I flexed my thigh on purpose and she moaned at that, biting down on my lip before she reached behind my back.

"Wait, we shouldn't." My hands held her arms as she was about to unclasp my top.

"According to who?" Chaeyoung reasoned with me.

I had no answer to that.

She grinned and proceeded with unclasping my top, which was soon taken off and thrown aside.

"After all these years, I can finally touch you the way I've always wanted to, unnie." The baby beast mumbled as she groped my chest, squeezing the mounds she had in her hands.

An agitated groan came from me at the contact, feeling Chaeyoung's fingers graze over my nipples.

"Listen to you make the noises I've always wanted to hear."

It's been such a long time since someone touched me like this, so I just couldn't stop myself even though I knew I had to.

The girl gave me one last peck on my lips, "Time to switch, Dahyun unnie." She told me.