Chapter 17

Momo x Tzuyu  | Last Effort

Tzuyu's POV

"You all did so well tonight girls. I know I've said it many times before but I'm so proud of all of you." Jihyo said as we all walked towards our apartments.

We have ended our concert in LA 2 hours ago and we're finally ready to head to bed and rest.

"We'll go out tomorrow noon, so make sure to not stay up too late and wake up early." Jeongyeon told us as we neared the doors.

"Yeah, especially you two." Jihyo exclaimed as she looked Momo and Sana dead in the eye. Remembering very well they like to stay up till 4 AM in the morning.

Occasionally I'd join them if I were in the mood, but right now I wasn't.

I'd prefer staying inside my bed and dozing off rather than dancing with my unnies, although it always was fun when with the two.

"I can't promise you anything." Momo raised her shoulders and opened the door, "But I can say I'll try."

The words left her with a small suspicious smirk, but I brushed it off my shoulder as quick as the smirk left and entered the shared room with Momo.

"At last, quietness and peace." I sighed and let myself fall on the soft bed as Momo walked into the bathroom.

My body couldn't take anything anymore, I was simply too tired to even blink.

It's been so many concerts in a row that I lost the count after a few weeks. Even Jihyo, who usually was still energetic after most concerts, told me that she was glad that they were back here. Sometimes everything took a toll on our bodies, and it was to be felt. 

"You know this will only last a few days, Tzuyu. Our next concert is in three days again." Momo's voice was to be faintly heard from the other room.

She was right about it, the peace would only just begin to settle before we were put to work again. 

I let out an agitated sigh and turned over onto my back, just to see Momo hanging over me. Her hooded eyes staring into my own before her hand glided from my hip, waist, chest, all the way to my face.

"But I have ways to make those peaceful moments last longer." She smiled at me with innocence, but I knew better than to take her for granted. 

She took her hand and stroked it through my hair, having me in a shock as she gripped on the locks of hair and practically pulled me upwards. Before I knew it I was straddling her and her arms were around me, under my sweater and stroking the skin that laid under her fingers.

"Momo-" I attempted but she quickly shushed me with her lips pecking on mine, delicate but already knowing what those sweet little kisses meant if it escalated. 

Her hands wandered further until they were on the hem of my sweater, already halfway on pulling it off my body. "Please, just this night. You know you won't regret it, Tzuyu-ah." 

As the sweater was already pulled off- I knew I couldn't say no anymore. 

I couldn't even lie to myself that I hadn't been craving Momo's touch after all these days, because she just made me feel good in too many ways.

"Pretty please, babygirl." She murmured against my neck, leaving slow kisses along the skin. My pants were discarded before I knew it and I was left in my panties, the cold air in the room appearing to not affect me in any way.

The moan that left my throat as her hands groped my boobs were enough to encourage her, a pair of warm lips nibbling on my earlobe and her breath against my nape causing for me to shiver all over my body.