Chapter 6

Mina x Chaeyoung | Only Mine

Mina's POV

I sat across the room, watching my girlfriend and Tzuyu do a VLive. Chaeyoung sat close against the Taiwanese- too close for my own comfort.

The two were having a conversation with the fans, but I couldn't follow about what. All that I was fixated on was the way they sat together.

Every once in a while I got a glance and smile from the blonde, but that didn't numb the jealousy.

I started to fidget in my seat upon seeing Tzuyu pull Chaeyoung into her lap, putting her arms around the shorter's waist and resting her chin on her shoulder.

My girlfriend leaned back against Tzuyu, completely comfortable in her embrace.

I grit my teeth at the sight.

"Chaeyoung." I called out and her head turned to me.

'Here' I mouthed to her.

The girl said she'll be back to Tzuyu and the fans before heading over to me.

As she stood before me, I took a hold of her hands and pulled her down into my lap. Her legs automatically straddled me and her hands rested on my shoulders.

My own hands slid beneath the back of her shirt and caressed her soft skin while my mouth latched onto her neck.

The girl still live, noticed, and clenched her jaw as I smirked at her. I knew Tzuyu always had a small crush on Chaeyoung, so showing her who she belongs to made me satisfied.

"Mina, what are you doing?" The blonde husked out when I moved down to leave kisses on her cleavage.

We were lucky enough to be in our dorm right now, no one around us- except for Tzuyu, of course. So I had all the freedom to do what I want, to touch what I want and how I wanted to touch it.

It was no new sight for Tzuyu to behold, since she is our roommate. But it for sure does always seem to surprise her- when my lips are on Chaeyoung's, my hands holding onto her hips as she grinds down onto my thigh.

"Mina?" She repeated my name as she felt me unclasp her bra under her shirt- taking it off of her with that.

Tzuyu's eyes couldn't stop taking glances at us.

I held the bra up and threw it near the youngest, just to tease her a bit.

Her face began to get red at what she saw lying on the floor- Chaeyoung's lace bra.

My hands moved to the front and began to squeeze her mounds, getting sinful noises from her. Knowing that Tzuyu was on VLive, I silenced my girlfriend with my lips.

Her tongue slipped inside my mouth and without hesitation I took dominance over the heated kiss.

Chaeyoung did attempt to overpower me with kissing, but in her situation- it wouldn't be possible.

I was pinching her nipples between my fingers, and that's when she also began to grind down on my thigh- something I'm all too familiar with.

Someone coughed from the other side of the room, watching us do our own thing.

It was satisfying to know that Tzuyu knew the lion cub was mine, it gave me a feeling of joy.

My hands left her tits and moved to her thighs, rubbing the exposed skin with my thumbs.

"Take your panties off." I commanded her and as always, she complied. Within a minute she was back onto my lap, straddling me wearing her shirt and skirt, and nothing more.