Chapter 16

Sana x Dahyun | Listen To Me

Sana G!P

Sana's POV

"Sana unnie, I'm exhausted. It's been 2 hours in this room, can we take a break already?" I heard the same complaint from 1 hour ago, bothering me once again.

She asked for this herself, so she could've expected for me to help her the most I could.

"Dahyun. You asked for help from us, I offered you this so you should cooperate with me."

The reason we were in the practice room was that Dahyun had her own dancing project within a few weeks. But her original shooting partner caught COVID this week, so she had no one to work with.

Momo and I were the only ones who knew the whole dance from our heads by watching and practicing together late at night, but I was the one who offered up my time to help Dahyun with her dance.

But obviously, she wasn't taking my help in the best way.

"Get into position."

A groan escaped the girl as she lowered her head and got back into her position, starting the dance she has been practicing twenty-four seven. And it didn't take long until she started to whine again, "Sana, please!"

"No! I don't want to hear it Dahyun, you know how important this project is for you. We all want the best for you when it releases, and with that comes responsibility and practice." I cut her off from her plead, but that didn't stop her from coming forth and holding my hands, looking up at me with begging eyes.

The both of us knew that I had a weak spot for her, especially when she looked at me the way she did just now to get her own way. I avoided her eyes and stood my ground, "Stop that."

"Stop what?" She tilted her head and put her arms around my neck, pulling me down to meet her gaze. "Let's just go get some food?"

The amount of dedication she had to get out of this situation was immense, but not enough.

"Position, now."

She scoffed at me and pushed herself away from me, going over to the couch to take the break she longed for, obviously done with me.

"Dahyun, get back here." My words came out stern, although I didn't mean to be strict with her. But her disobeying me was just getting on my nerves.

"No, I'm not going to continue before I rested and since Sana unnie won't let me, I'll do it myself." The blonde sat down and opened her water bottle, drinking from it. "Because apparently she loves to torture Kim Dahyun, being the devil herself at that."

"Stop that, Dahyun." I told her, beginning to feel bad for her in some way.

"Maybe she isn't that good of a helper as I thought she was. I knew I should have asked Momo." She didn't dare look me in the eyes as she spoke.

This was the last straw for me.

"Kim Dahyun, shut your mouth."

"No, I will not." She clapped back at me and stood up, ready to leave the room. But that wasn't going to happen so easily.

Just as the girl was about to grab the door handle, did I take her arm and pull her back into the room with some force. I was done with being nice now, "Sana, let go of me!"

"I can't stand it when you don't listen to me. I'm trying my best for you, yet you're just giving me fifty percentage of what you've got." She tugged me on my shirt, but to no success. She crossed the line with me after insulting me the way she did.

Now here we were. I had her pinned under me on the floor after she tried to escape once again, but obviously that didn't go as plan.

"Stop trying to run away from it!" I told her as she rolled her eyes at me, accepting her fate that she wouldn't get away.

"Stupid unnie."

My hand quickly found its familiar spot back around her throat as my lips kissed the corners of hers, "You're going to be the one stupidly screaming my name."

Dahyun shivered in her skin as she heard me whisper those words into her ear, not even noticing that we both were missing our bottom clothing. But it didn't take long until she noticed that she was holding onto something she knew all too well.

"Why can't you just let me catch a break?" She asked me as she stroked my hard dick, receiving a throaty moan of mine as I moved my hips in sync with her hand pumping me. 

I was too much into euphoria to even hear her, having her kissing my neck as she pleasured me on the floor where we all danced so often.

It felt so good, having her hand around my shaft as she kissed all my sweet spots. Not much later moving down to take the tip into her mouth, softly suckling on it as she jerked me.

"Dahyun, you're such a dirty girl." I whined and put my hand on her head, "Talking trash to me a few minutes ago and already sucking me off like nothing had happened."

All she responded with was taking more inches down her throat, purposely gagging on it- knowing very well about how it made me feel.

And with no surprise did I moan out loud and got a gush of lust running through my veins, pushing Dahyun off of me, and carefully laying her back down as I spread her legs to see the glistening pool that was there just for me to see and admire.

With no further thought did I gather up the slick between her folds, "Hurry up." She told me and I pushed inside, filling her up halfway before thrusting out and back in. Her walls already trying to milk me despite only having just begun to penetrate her.

"Dahyun.." I sighed in ecstasy and hung over her, holding her hands as I watched my member slide in and out of her wet hole- making the most sinful noises that were possible. But they couldn't overpower our moans.

It was then that I remembered that no one was allowed on our floor because her dancing project was strictly a secret still except for the members. So we could be as loud as we pleased

"Sana unnie, go f-faster please." Dahyun asked me although I already was pounding into her with rapid speed, our skin slapping together in the quiet practice room.

Her back arched off the floor and her eyes rolled into her head as I moved up her shirt and bra before gripping her breasts and lowering myself down, slowly taking a nipple into my mouth and sucking on it delicately to give her the most pleasure out of it.

My tongue ran over the erect bud, a pair of hands holding me close to her chest as I gave her all I got.

"Unnie, you feel so good!" She cried out and grabbed my face, pulling me up so that she could capture my lips with hers, silencing herself in the slightest bit at that.

"Touch your tits for me, Dahyunie." I commanded her and and she did just as said, her hands groping her breasts and squeezing them. Her fingers grazing over her nipples every so often.

Dahyun's pussy started to clench, making it rather an obstacle to pierce through those warm velvety walls that never seemed to fail to bring me into a complete state of bliss.

Teeth tugged at my lips, hurried breaths left her throat as she stared into my eyes with her own hooded ones. She was so close, but seemed to be holding onto the edge just so she could come the same time with me. Though as I reached down and rubbed over her clit, she lost her mind and screamed my name, not being able to contain her spasms and bucks as she held onto me for dear life- nail marks that would bruise me for days being carved into my shoulder blades.

It was a huge struggle for me but I managed to pull out of her, my hand not even taking a second to help me. I pumped myself before ejaculating all over her abs, ragged breaths leaving my own as I knitted my eyebrows- completely out of game from this session.

"Unnie?" Dahyun murmured. My eyes met hers and she grinned just the smallest bit, "I think I need more practice these upcoming days.."