Chapter 18

Jeongyeon x Jihyo | Back In The Closet

G!P Jeongyeon

Jihyo's POV

"Jeongyeon, please. We have a test this hour, you know we need to get a good grade for this or else.."

"Or else what?" The blonde girl rolled her eyes as she took my arms in her hands.

This was yet another attempt of her this week to get us to skip our test.

But I wasn't taking it anymore, because it was just becoming too much. My parents were getting suspicious as to why my grades kept dropping, and I didn't want them to know the reason as to why that was.

Her hand brushed along my face, "You're just too beautiful to look at, Park Jihyo. I can't resist you anytime I look at you." Jeongyeon's sweet words came out, followed with a considerate smile.

Each time she said such loving words, I just couldn't help but to fall for her trap- even if it was intentional.

An all too familiar glister in her eyes appeared as she opened the door where she currently had me pinned against- the school's closet.

It's a place we found ourselves inside of at least once a week.

Nobody ever entered the space during school hours because it was only used to store stuff inside of for cleaning.

It didn't take long before the door was closed and we were somewhere in the back of the room, kissing away at each other's lips.

Her tongue occasionally swiped across mine before a wandering hand decided to squeeze my ass.

"I'm not going to take it easy on you, Jihyo." She told me as she pulled down my panties, a pool of wetness being caught by her eyes.

I saw her smirk as she laid the underwear on a shelf, beginning to unbutton my shirt as her lips moved along my sensitive neck.

An explicit moan came from my lips as I held onto her shoulders, grinding my body against hers.

She tore the shirt open as all the buttons were undone, revealing my glistening tan skin in the daylight.

"Christ, you're too gorgeous to be marked." Jeongyeon mumbled and sucked on my collarbone, a hickey forming after she let go of the skin. "Too bad.."

"You're a menace." My hand went to the bulge that was in her pants, feeling how strained the fabric was.

I slowly palmed her cock, receiving light moans from her as she herself rubbed me.

This continued for only seconds as we got impatient and attacked each other's lips again, kissing and sucking until they were bruised and we couldn't breathe anymore.

"Please, just fuck me, Jeongyeon." I begged as she undid her pants, dropping them down along with her boxers.

She didn't even let me put my hand around it as she moved my skirt up and lined the tip up with my pussy.

"You're not even going to let me suck you off?" I widened my eyes, knowing how much she enjoyed the sight of me on my knees infront of her. Cheeks hollowed as she thrusted back and forth into my mouth.

The only answer I got from her was her member sliding into me as she put me ontop of the laundry washer.

"Jeongyeo-" Her hand covered my mouth before she pushed her thumb inside.

"Shut up."

I gulped and did as said, not making a sound except for the low moans escaping through my lips.

Jeongyeon kept the skirt up high as she watched her member easily slide in and out.

Every thrust was felt in my core, being as sensitive as I was. So it wasn't a wonder that I already was nearing my edge within the first few minutes.

"I'm coming-" I spoke as my body began to tremble, not being able to keep my eyes open as my orgasm came over me.

But it lasted only short when a key was put into the slot of the door and I was pulled down onto the floor with Jeongyeon.

"Oh, it's already open." A voice said before the door opened, footsteps nearing us before stopping.

"Are you sure we can find the painting brushes over here, Chaeyoung?" A girl asked the one she was with, sighing.

"I'm sure of it, Mina. I saw them over here last week, somewhere.."

Things were being shuffled around as footsteps neared.

What took me by surprise was that as Jeongyeon laid behind of me, she was starting to slowly thrust.

I had to keep my mouth shut by biting my lip, scared of being caught.

"Where could they be?" The girl, supposedly called Chaeyoung, murmured as she came closer, probably looking through the shelves that were partly covering our bodies.

The blonde girl behind me grabbed me by my hips and began to thrust deeper, making it my new goal to stay quiet instead of to cum.

I could see the top of the girl's head just as she moved some items aside, "Here!" The other exclaimed.

"You found them?!" I saw her turn around and rush to the other, "You're the best!"

"You think they would hear you if I did this?" Jeongyeon whispered and pistoned into me, hitting me in my deepest point.

A high pitched moan left me before I slammed my head against the laundry washer infront of us in frustration over what she just did.

"What was that?"

It went quiet, the air filled with pure tension and fear from my side.

"I heard there were rats in here from someone.. so I guess that'd be it. Let's quickly get out of here, Chaeyoung."

The door opened and closed once more.

"So you do know how to stay quiet when you need to?" Jeongyeon scoffed and stood up with me, bending me over the machine as soon as I stood on my feet.

"Wai-" She slammed back inside as soon as her hands landed on my waist, not wasting a second to start ramming in and out.

Her ragged breaths on the back of my neck made me shiver in pure pleasure and my thighs started to shake.

"You're such a dirty bitch, getting fucked at school for the third time this week whilst she has to make a test. Almost getting caught and sounding like a rat as she gets fucked from behind."

Jeongyeon took my hair into her hand, pulling me up from the surface and fucking upwards.

"F-Fuck, Jeongie!" I cried out as my body spasmed along with hers.

"My slut loves it when I degrade her, doesn't she?" Jeongyeon whined as she herself started to get hazed from her climax nearing.

All I could do was nod my head and moan, like the slut I was.

Jeongyeon's slut.

"Good girl, such a damn good girl." She praised me, and that was where I saw stars.

With her cock buried deep inside, did I scream for Yoo Jeongyeon.

She herself rocked her hips against me, releasing her cum inside of me as she held me close.

It took her a minute to pull out and dress the both of us back up.

"My goodness, you still look amazing after being fucked the Hell out of." Her hands went up and fixed my hair a little, adjusting my shirt so the collar was symmetrical on both sides.

An exhausted sigh escaped my lungs before I was pulled into a heart warming hug.

"I love you so much, and I'm sorry for having to do this during our test. I'll make it up to you with dinner." Jeongyeon told me and pecked my lips.

"I know you do and will." I smiled gently and held onto her hand as we both walked out, leaving the closet to smell like sex.

The test we could forget about.