Chapter 4

Sana x Mina | Let's Get Loud

Mina G!P

Mina's POV

It was an ordinary Saturday evening for my wife and I.

We cooked dinner together, ate together and we couldn't forget to have a dessert afterwards either. And of course a shower.

We only really got to be together on the weekends because we both have very tight schedules with work and our hobbies. Both of us really wished we could be together more often in our home, but that time only comes when it's either Saturday, Sunday, or when we both have a free day, which rarely happens.

So we cherish the moments we are together, whether we wake up next to each other or go to bed together. Even the smallest of talks mean a lot to us.

Usually we do not do much on the weekends though, because it's the only time where we don't have to work and can catch up from the hard labor we went through the other days.

But tonight, Sana was insisting that we should watch a movie and who was I to tell her no when she pulls a face that just begs me to watch one with her.

Turns out she was already planning to have a movie night, because the cabinets were loaded with snacks for this event.

"My love, don't you think this is way too much for us? I don't even think Momo could eat all of this." I teased her as she got the popcorn out of the microwave, burning her hand because she didn't think about the fact that the package would be hot, which resulted in a wail from her.

"Sana.." I sighed as I smiled compassionately at the girl who threw the bag of popcorn on the kitchen counter and rushed to put her hand under the warm water.

I moved to her side and held her hand under the warm water with her once she turned the sink on. "Keep it here." I told her, receiving an understanding nod from the redhead.

My hands moved away from hers and I dried them off, grabbing the cooled down bag from the counter and putting the popcorn in a bowl.

"Stupid popcorn.." I heard her mumble from behind me. I chuckled at the cuteness.

She kept the burned spot under the water for another minute.

As I heard the sink turn off, I turned to the woman who now was holding her hand infront of her face.

My mouth formed into a feeble smile when I walked over to her, "May I take a look?" I asked her as I stood infront of my wife.

Sana held out her hand for me to inspect and I gently took a hold of her hand, just to see minor red spots on the tips of her fingers.

A sympathetic smile formed on my lips as I pecked the sensitive spots, "It'll become a blister, but it's nothing to worry about, love." I made clear to her as she looked at me for an answer. "Just make sure to keep it treated."

We stared at each other for a few seconds before I decided to speak up, "How about you pick out a movie for us to watch and I bring the snacks?"

"Okay, but don't forget to take the chips." She stated before putting a quick peck on my cheek. With that she took off to the bedroom.

I felt the heat come up to my cheeks as I felt her touch linger on the spot where she had kissed me. My hand came up to my cheek just to feel what I had expected, warmth.

She has never failed to make me blush.

A chuckle came out of my mouth as I gathered all the snacks in my hands and arms, doubting if I'll make it to the bedroom without anything falling onto the floor.