Chapter 15

Nayeon x Chaeyoung | How Does Your Body Work?

Chaeyoung's POV

"Alright class, the test will be taken next week. So make sure to learn the next two days instead of gaming and going out." 

Finally, school was over.

This whole week took way longer than I wish it did. I had at least five tests within these five short days.

And now I got this stupid biology test about anatomy next week, one of the things I just couldn't get the hang off. No matter how much I brushed up on the homework- I stayed behind.

But it wasn't my fault.

I just couldn't help myself but be distracted by the substitute teacher, Ms Im. 

She has only been at our school for two weeks, but those two weeks were enough to knock my biology grades downwards and right into the ground.

Those deep, dark brown eyes. Her outfits that hugged her godly body. And that innocent smile of hers, showing off her bunny teeth.

God, I just couldn't get enough of her.

And if I had to be completely honest, I wouldn't mind if I kept scoring low on this subject. Just as long as Im Nayeon was teaching me, I'd be blessed.

Each time she bent down infront of my desk to help me..

Fuck, I couldn't help but to look at her cleavage and boobs-

"Ms Son, school is over. Your classmates have left minutes ago, don't you think it's time to go as well?" That angelic voice snapped me out of those exciting thoughts.

There she was, standing infront of her desk. Leaning back against it with her arms crossed over her chest, looking like a painting straight out of the renaissance.

I'd devour her right there where she stood.

"I know, but I'm stressing out! I don't understand anything of this!" I blurted out, kind of high in my emotions because I knew this test was important.

Ms Im looked at me with a troubled expression and walked around her desk, "Come here with your books." Without any question, did I do as she said.

I took my books into my hands and sat beside her once she pulled a chair out for me to sit on.

"Come closer, I won't bite." She chuckled and I scooted closer once she noticed that I kept my distance from her, my arm almost touching hers now.

"What is it that you find difficult, Chaeyoung?" 

"Embryology." I told her, simply because it was the truth.

It's known as one of the most difficult things of anatomy afterall. 

"Yeah, I understand why you struggle on that. I got asked many questions about it these past few weeks from many students." Ms Im told me as she flipped through the book to find the fitting pages to this theme. 

Being this close to her, able to smell the perfume she put on this morning, her arm brushing against mine as she flipped the pages. It all fed my addiction to her.

"So what exactly don't you understand?" She looked over at me as she stopped at the chapter we were supposed to be at. 

To be honest, it was kind of embarrassing to tell her that what I lacked knowledge of was that what my body had to do with.

"The definitions of everything and the female genital organ in general.." 

I saw Nayeon nod her head, "Alright, so what do you know?"