Chapter 5

Nayeon x Jeongyeon | Kiss?

Nayeon's POV

We were nearing the end of our Encore Stage in LA, the mood was uplifting and the amount of Once was amazing. Lightsticks swayed from side to side at all times, and it was a magical sight to behold.

I was at the end of the stage to have a small interaction with a few Once, multiple of them waving enthusiastically at me- and I of course waved back.

The girls and I were currently singing Heart Shaker, multiple of them dancing along to the choreography but most were just having fun walking around.

After a while, I walked back along the stage, noticing a fan holding up their sign. Since my name was written on it, I read it.

"Nayeon kiss Jeongyeon!" It read.

My eyes scanned along the stage to find the girl, just to see her hanging out with Momo- having some dorky dance battle. I couldn't resist the urge to do as the sign had said.

I made my way over to the blonde and Momo, them not noticing me since they were so busy with dancing.

Momo had turned around and pulled me within them, pretty much forcing me to dance along with them- which I did.

After a while, Dahyun pulled Momo aside from us and that left Jeongyeon and I together.

Jeongyeon started moving against me in some sort of 'flirty' way, if you may call it that. I followed her moves until we were pretty much almost moving against each other. It felt odd, especially with such a song playing in the background, but at the same time, I didn't mind it.

Her hands glided over my sides and onto my hips, and then is when I remembered the sign of the fan.

Kiss Jeongyeon.

It sounded so surreal, but would she really mind it though? If she lets me do so in private, why not here?

The song came to the part where I had to sing, but I was so focused on the blonde's lips, that I forgot I was on stage.

She moved in closer, probably as a joke. But I did it with a purpose, and fortunately for the fan who wanted a 2Yeon moment, they got it.

My lips pressed against Jeongyeon's gently, just as the camera was focused on us.

The cheers from the fans were louder than ever, and even some of the girls were cheering at us for whatever reason.

---

The concert had ended soon after, leaving many fans pleased after witnessing us kiss.

We were now backstage in more comfortable clothing, taking a rest from what had happened this amazing evening.

But Jeongyeon and I weren't there where the other girls were, no. We were at the hotel rooms already, doing the thing we craved after that kiss on stage.

I was laid down on my back, on Jeongyeon's bed. I don't think that Momo will want to come to the room any time soon.

Her lips were smashed against mine while her hands wandered around under the sweater I wore.

The blonde's tongue swiped my bottom lip for entrance, which I gladly gave to her. Within a matter of seconds, she was dominating my mouth with her own- whimpers and tiny moans sliding past my lips, just to be captured by hers.

I loved moments like these, where we could just express our feelings in whichever way we wanted to.

The piece of clothing she was fondling with was now thrown away somewhere in the room, along with the sweatpants.