Chapter 1-5

CHAPTER 1

"Doctor, my wife is okay? How come you haven't woken up yet?"

"From the inspection results, in addition to some skin injuries, only the left leg soft tissue contusion is serious, and the other problems are no problem, and should be awake soon."

"This way, the doctor, if we wake up, can we go home? Is it not hospitalized?"

"This... If you insist on going home to recover from injury, you should be careful not to touch your legs. It should be well raised for a while."

"Okay, thank you doctor."

Tang sugar ears erected and secretly listened to the dialogue between the two people, but the eyes were still closed and could not open, even the breathing was deliberately kept calm, and people could not see that she was actually awake.

When the conversation between the two people was over, a footstep went away, and the man who spoke seemed to be gone. There was only the woman who had spoken before.

"Oh, it really doesn't stop for a moment. If you marry such a woman, it is also a **** mold. If you have a talent, what do you think of it at the beginning?" The woman said this sentence, I don't know what to think of, "Yeah", hurried The ground ran out and the room immediately fell into silence.

Confirm that there are no other people around, Tang Tang has dared to open his eyes slowly, the purpose is a stinging white, a square thing that does not know what is fixed on the roof.

Tang Tang gently breathed a sigh of relief, and the line of sight slowly moved to other things in the room. The more I felt the uneasiness in my heart, the more I felt, and the heart hangs.

How is it so strange here? A lot of things she has never seen before, and the clothes worn by people walking outside the door are also strange, the men's hair is shortened short and short, the woman is still wearing hair, how to see how strange.

Where is she?

She is obviously dead, and her sister pushed her into the water. So many people saw it but no one came to save her. The only breastfeeding mother who loved her was also driven out of the house. No one will save her anymore. It's boring to live, just give up the struggle and let the water drown out completely. Maybe I can go down and see her mother in the underground to experience the feeling of love. So, isn't she supposed to be in the government, why is it here?

Here is the land? No, no, no, even if she doesn't know what the land is like, she can be sure that it is not, because she is sure that this is a living world. The people she sees are all living, not the land.

Tang sugar became more and more confused, and he tightened his arm with his hand, and she almost cried out. This shows that she is not dreaming, and everything is true now.

I can't figure out what's going on, Tang Tang's subconsciously looked down at herself, but she was shocked again.

It's too thin, it's unimaginable, the wrist is so thin that it's broken, and the hands are just like the chicken's paws. The bones are protruding, as if the next second will puncture the layer. The skin is more terrible. Because it is too thin, the skin is full of blue veins. It looks particularly scary and varies greatly from her original appearance.

Tang Tang can be sure that this is not her at all, this body is not her, she is now in the body of others!

This idea made Tang sugar scare, and an incredible but irrefutable fact was placed in front of her: she seems to have revived the corpse as described in those words!

Tang Tang quickly and desperately squeezed himself a few times, but the tears came out, but there was still no change. She did indeed regain her soul.

Tang sugar's heart beat more and more, I don't know what to do, I have to close my eyes again, touch my heart position, and force myself to digest this fact.