CHAPTER 31-35

CHAPTER 31

Since learning online shopping, Tang Tang is like opening a door to a new world. Shopping is completely motivated. Every day, I have to go online for a long time. She found this. The way is really convenient, you don't have to take a cane to find something, and you can basically buy what you want online.

Of course, she will not buy and buy it with the savings of Tang Tang. She just likes to browse all kinds of goods to understand the information of this world. Among many commodities, Tang Tang's favorite is to browse. Clothes, most of her shopping carts are clothes, women, children, and men. Of course, she doesn't want to buy, but combines the styles of these clothes sold online, using the fabrics she buys to make clothes. .

Out of the small selfishness that wants to show my most beautiful side to the feast of the season, Tang Tang first made the dress that she was looking at. After she cut the fabric according to her own size, it took only one day. I stitched the skirt, and the one that was almost exactly the same as the one in the store was wearing it on her body. The unsuspecting person would have thought that this was bought from the store.

"Baby, does my mother wear this look good?" Tang Tangmei tweeted two turns in front of Ji Xiaoyan and asked the little man in front of him.

Ji Xiaoyan didn't even think about it and maddened his head. Both thumbs gave the Tang candy up. "Mom, you wear this skirt and knock it very nice, drifting!"

Being so praised by the little man, Tang Tangle was quick to open the flowers, and it was rare to turn around in front of the whole body and turn to self-appreciation for a while, although she is still very thin and ugly, but after wearing this dress, it looks like It seems to be a few pounds of fat, and she has a lot of layers of handmade silk silk flowers stitched in her chest position, which makes the chest that could be equal to no one look unexpectedly, so that the effect is Even better.

If she really can get fatter later, it will definitely look better.

At this moment, Tang Tang once again vowed in his heart that this month will have to gain ten pounds anyway!

Waiting until the evening, Tang Tang is preparing to change the skirt of the body with Ji Xiaoying downstairs to buy food, who knows that Ji Xiaoyan has hugged her legs and took her to the door.

Tang Tang is not clear, "What are you doing with your baby? Why do you pull your mother?"

Ji Xiaoyan let go of her leg and changed her hands together and pulled her out to the door. "Mom, don't change clothes, let's go now."

Tang Tang quickly shook his head. "No, my mother has to change clothes. If I change it, I will take you down. Baby, don't worry."

I know that the little guy is also shaking his head. "No, no, mother, don't change clothes, you will wear this, mother, you wear this drift!"

It turns out that the little guy feels that he is wearing this beautiful so he doesn't want to change his clothes. The children definitely want to help their mothers show off and show off new clothes.

Tang Tang felt funny, and softly explained to him: "But this is just done, it has not been washed yet. New clothes should be washed before wearing. Oh, my mother will wash the new dress tonight, after washing. Is it good to wear this tomorrow?"

If you stay in the usual season, you will definitely agree to nod, but today it is very strange that the little guy is very capricious, still shaking his head. "Mom, you will wear this for a while, wait. If you come back at night, will you wash it off? It will be okay for a while."

Tang sugar felt a bit strange, kneeling down and facing the little guy, holding his face in his hands. "What's the matter with your baby? Why don't you want your mother to change clothes? What can I say to my mother?"