CHAPTER 11-15

CHAPTER 11

"Dad!" Ji Xiaoyan's eyes lit up, put the spoon in his hand, and smashed straight down from the chair, like a small cannonball Going in the arms.

There was a slight softness on the cold face of the feast, and the small shell that rushed in, caught in his arms and licked his little head. "Dad is back."

Ji Xiaoying hugged the neck of the banquet and confided his thoughts. "Dad, how come you come back now, I have grown so long that I have not seen you for a long time."

The banquet took a kiss on the little guy's head and apologized to the little guy. "I'm sorry."

The little guy thought for two seconds and then forgave Dad. "Well, I don't blame you, I am very broad-minded."

The banquet was a smile, and the one-handed one was holding the little guy to bend over and change shoes. For the time being, he didn't pay attention to the candy that had been left.

Tang sugar got rid of the chopsticks in the second quarter of the banquet, and he didn't know where to put it. Although he always knew that he had a husband, this was the first time he saw it, the impact on her. Still very big.

What should she do?

However, the baby's father is so good, it is better than the big sister and the second sister.

If you think that Tang Mao's hair and clothes in the world will feel awkward at first, but after watching TV for so many days, I'm already used to seeing people, and she has quickly adapted to the world. Dress up, the handsome of the season banquet can not resist. So this will prevent the face from red, and the heart will not stop.

"Mom mother, Dad is back!" Ji Xiaoying did not pay attention to the blush of Tang Tang, shouting excitedly at her in the feast of the season.

Tang Tang endured the shame and looked at the feast of the season. He looked at his eyes and finally squeezed a smile. "Yes... husband, you are back."

Almost, it was called "community". Fortunately, I remembered that the world's Xianggong was called "husband".

The banquet was stunned, and I looked at Tang Tang in a strange way. I saw her flushed, her eyes shy and hopeful, and she was overwhelmed. The sugar in his memory was that he could not wait for him to die. When did you call his husband, and this expression, this is the Tang candy he knows?

The doubts in the eyes of the feast did not pay attention to Tang Tang. At the moment, all her minds were used to restrain tension. For the first time in her life, she had a husband. She didn't know what to do at the moment. She could only think hard in her mind. The milkmaid used to teach her the way to be a wife.

The milkmaid said that it is very hard for a man to do things outside. When he goes home, he wants a wife and a child to be hot-headed. So, to be a good wife, to care for her husband, and to let her husband realize the comfort of home, then the husband will not think about it. Looking for other women, the family will also receive a few defects.

So how is it right?

When I saw the banquet sitting down at the table, Tang Tang suddenly thought about it. She immediately took a cane and went to the kitchen to have a bowl of rice and a pair of chopsticks. The end was rightly placed at the banquet and said: "Husband You haven't eaten yet, let's eat first, we just started to eat, the food is hot."

"You..." Rao is the man who is not in the face of such a big banquet in the midst of the big banquet.

"Husband, you and the baby eat first, I will go to do two dishes, otherwise it is not enough." The man's meal should be very large, especially the man who is a soldier, Tang Tang feels that the dish is not enough to eat, as if the rice is also less Got it, cook a little more.