CHAPTER 76-80

CHAPTER 76

I heard that Tang Tang was back. The head of the group had just rushed over after lunch. She had a stomach and wanted to talk to Tang Tang. It is.

However, when Tang Tang opened her door for a moment, the phrase "You can count it back" in her mouth suddenly forgot to spit it out, staring at the candy.

Tang Tang's hand shook in front of her eyes. "What happened to you? Come in."

"Don Sugar?" The head of the group screamed indefinitely.

again! Tang Tang reluctantly sighed in her heart, pulled the head of the head of the scorpion and pulled her in, deliberately joking. "How are you doing this? I have only been away for two months and you will not know me!"

I was sure that I was pulling Tang sugar. The head of the group took a breath of cold air and carefully licked her face and body for a while. This was a shot of the thigh. "Oh my God, really is You, Tang Tang, how did you go with the whole thing for two months?"

Tang Tanghan, another person who said her plastic surgery, is her change so exaggerated?

"Xunzi, I just got a little fat, how can you not recognize me one by one?"

"How can I recognize this?" The head of the scorpion pinched her arm and face and snorted twice. "You are a little fat, you are getting fat for a few laps, you are not going to the hospital to take care of you." Why do you still take care of the fat in the family banquet? I was still worried about you, will you lose weight on the skin, and you can't really watch it. I didn't expect you to follow I am as fat as I am."

Speaking of this Tang candy is a bit blushing. Generally speaking, the person who takes care of the patient will be thin because of fatigue. She has turned against others. Not only is she not thin, but she has also raised more than 20 kilograms of meat. It is simply incredible.

Tang Tang squinted and explained. "The banquet said that I was too thin. I urged me to eat every day. I have nothing to do in the hospital. I still ate all day, eating three or four meals a day, including various snack supplements. Can you be fat?"

After listening to the head of the group, he laughed and joked. "This is a feast for the season."

Tang Tang is embarrassed to scratch his head, but it is not when the pig raises it, or can it grow so fast.

"But it's well raised. You look so beautiful now. I almost didn't recognize it. It's really like the facelift. I didn't expect you to be so fat when you are fat." The head of the group is really happy for Tang Tang. In the past, she was still worried about Tang Tang in her heart, and she didn't have a family and no beauty. She didn't work anymore. After the banquet was going up, I don't know if I would abandon Tang Tang. Now I see Tang Tang is so beautiful, plus Can open a shop to make money, her worry is gone.

Was praised beautiful, Tang sugar grinning happy and shyly smiled, took the head of the scorpion to sit on the sofa, first introduced her to the next season grandfather, this asked her about the business "scorpion, I am not here How was the business in the shop in the period?"

"I am going to tell you about this today." The head of the group handed the paper strips in his hand to Tang Tang. "The collection of our shop has increased a lot after this time. There are not two before you go." Individuals placed an order, they are very satisfied with the clothes you made, they gave us praise, and shared the pictures in the evaluation, the effect picture taken by the two girls is really pretty, probably for this reason, later There are quite a few people who have placed orders in our store, but I told them about your situation, saying that it is temporarily impossible to ship, and it needs to be delayed. Later, several people canceled the order, but several others expressed their willingness to wait."