CHAPTER 6-10

CHAPTER 6

To make this decision, Tang Tang feels that it has to change from now on!

Looking at the ingredients on the stove, Tang Tang plans to make a dish for the little guy to eat, and lick him.

"Li Wei, let me do this rib. I want to make dishes for my baby."

"Ah?" Li Wei was shocked. "You want to cook? You will do it?"

Tang Tang has now been able to easily cope with such problems and replied: "I think I will do it, maybe I will do it before, let me try it."

Li Wei really does not know whether the previous Tang Tang will cook. Although it is doubtful at the moment, it is not good to dispel her enthusiasm. Nod and nod: "Well, you can do it." If she fails, she will re-do it again. Make a copy.

Tang Tang sweet smiled, picked up the good ribs and rinsed under the pool. Fortunately, she was secretly observing Li Wei's cooking activities for the past two days. She knew almost everything about the kitchen utensils. Although it was very uncomfortable to use it, But it won't go wrong.

After washing the ribs, Tang Tang began to marinate it, and marinated it with seasonings. This would be delicious. She used to do this before.

On the side of Li Wei, I saw that Tang Tang was proficient, and I was amazed. If I didn't know that people haven't changed, she really thought that this is not a mother's mother. If one says, it will change, and it will change completely. The same, is it true that it is the cause of amnesia?

Li Wei's horror of Tang Tang is not in control. Anyway, she can't control it. She only seriously does her own ribs. This dish is also her good dish. She used to like cooking and cooking. In the small yard, she has to solve the problem by eating. She has been cooking after the nursery since she was five years old. Later, when she was older, she has always been her chef, and her cooking skills are getting better and better. Her biggest In addition to embroidery, hobbies are cooked.

The ribs were quickly prepared, and the scent came out. The fragrant Li Yi was not as good as himself. If you don't eat, you know that this dish is delicious and will not be worse than her.

For the first time, Li Wei also felt that Xiao Yan's mother didn't drink alcohol and did not drink alcohol. It's still very good to be normal. Maybe Mr. likes this kind of woman. This is what it's like, but I don't know why. changed.

"Li Wei, go and call Xiaoxiao to eat." She went to the estimate and couldn't tell, the little guy was still angry.

Li Wei nodded and picked up the food and put it on the table. Then he went to the room and called the little guy.

I don't know what Li Wei said. The little guy is out of the way, but the whole face is expressionless, and even one eye has not given Tang Tang.

Tang Tang put the sweet and sour pork ribs in front of the little one. "Baby, you can taste the ribs made by your mother. It's delicious."

Li Wei also has a rare side to help, "Xiao Xiao, this is what my mother has done for you, try it."

The little guy was unmoved, and picked up the eggplant on the other plate and said, "I don't like ribs."

Li Wei shook his head helplessly and gave Tang Tang a look that could not help.

Tang Tang did not feel disappointed, because she found that when the little guy was holding other dishes, his eyes would always glance at the ribs quickly, which made Tang Tang could not help but laugh.

The little guy is so awkward, but very cute.

Tang Tang thought about it, picked up his bowl and took the stick to the kitchen. "I went to the kitchen to add some food, Li Wei, can't you go?"