CHAPTER 41-45

CHAPTER 41

The next morning, the banquet came back from the training and took a look at the kindergarten in the family's home.

The banquet thought that Tang Tang would wear the new clothes he sent yesterday. The result was disappointing that Tang Tang was still wearing the previous clothes, the shoes on his feet were also before, and there were no traces of makeup on his face.

She did not use what he gave her.

Yesterday I said that I like it very much, but why not...

"What do you look at? What is your husband?" Tang Tang wondered, why do she always look at her clothes? What is wrong with her?

The banquet squinted and shook his head. "Nothing, let's go." Maybe she doesn't want to wear it today, and it doesn't necessarily wear it in a few days.

The kindergartens in the family's courtyard are bigger than the Tang sugar imagination, because they came late, the other children basically arrived, and it was quite a rough look. "This kindergarten is quite good, and there are quite a lot of teachers."

Listening to Tang Tang said that the quarterly banquet is much more difficult to say something else: "The teachers here are all family members of the military, but the academic qualifications are no problem. Many of them are graduated from the normal school and teach these children more than enough."

Tang Tang actually listened to the head of the group and said that the kindergarten teacher's treatment is quite low. These teachers are willing to come here to teach the children that they are quite good, because many people graduate from graduate school, but in order to stay with their husbands. I came here with the army. It is a special force. It is a remote location and it is difficult to go to work. Therefore, many military cadres have given up their original career.

Tang Tang admire these military sergeants.

Ji Xiaoyu was a small class last semester. This semester was on the middle class. The middle school teacher was a young woman in her thirties. She obviously knew the season banquet and took the initiative to come and greet him with the candy he was standing beside him. Then, I bent over and touched the head of Ji Xiaoyan. "You are a little sister? I will be your teacher in the future. My name is Su Yue."

Ji Xiaoyan raised his hand and held Su Yue's hand and shook his head. "Teacher is good."

Su Yue took advantage of his little hand and turned his head to the banquet and Tang Tangdao: "I will take you to the class to see it, and pick a seat for Xiao Xiao."

There were a total of twenty-five students in the middle class. At this time, they were sitting in their seats and talking excitedly. They were more excited when they started school on the first day. It was more exciting to see the teacher coming over with a child they didn't know. One by one, with a big eye, curiously looked at Ji Xiaoyan, and looked at it while looking at it.

"The teacher came in with a child I have never seen before, and it must be new."

"Look, the pockets in front of his clothes are so big, so funny."

"Wow, he looks better than Su Jie, and Su Jie is compared."

"Nonsense, he is so fat, how could it look better than Su Jie? My mother said that fat people are not good."

When the children saw the new classmates, it was inevitable to have a lot of fun. Seeing almost, Su Yue took a clap to stop everyone. "Well, the classmates, everyone is quiet."

The result is probably just starting school. The children's classroom rules for the last semester are returned to the teacher. The children who have said that Su Yue said several times are not quiet, and continue to stare at Ji Xiaoyan's discussion.